Viking 36" Professional Custom Series Burgundy Dual-Fuel Range - VDSC536T6BBU
The electronic control range harnesses professional power with a new user-friendly control system. A combination knob and push-button interface provides easy, precision control as well as a sleek look. Mirrored displays reveal temperature, function, and timer information when activated, then disappear when not in use. The dual fuel system also provides maximizes convenience and performance with a large-capacity electric oven and sealed gas burners – including the TruPowerPlus™ 18,500 BTU burner.
This custom designed controller combines the traditional feel of a knob with the additional features of an electronic control display, including temperature probe, timer, timed bake functions, and a mirrored digital display.
- SureSpark™ Ignition System
From low to high, the exclusive SureSpark™ ignition system lights every time.
The VariSimmer™ setting on Viking gas surface burners allows for precision control of ultra-low cooking temperatures.
Lock in all the savory juices of even the thickest porterhouse with the intense heat of the restaurant-quality Gourmet-Glo infrared broiler. Intense heat from broiler sears meats and fish locking in juices.
Get more control and less mess with the 10-pass concealed bake element. This dual concealed bake element provides finer temperature control and makes oven clean up easy.
- Rapid Ready™ Preheat System
Wait less and cook more with the Rapid Ready™ preheat system. Quick preheat means less time for the user to wait for the oven to be ready to cook in.
- Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ Convection
Maximize airflow and fluffiness with Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ convection system. Two-speed convection system capable of turning the fan in both directions. This combined with the largest convection fan blade in the industry provides maximum airflow.
Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- Custom designed electronic controller and digital display combine professional cooking features with the sleek styling and design
- Additional features and functions associated with custom designed electronic controls
- Digital Clock - digital clock can be displayed when range is not in use or can be set to disappear when not in use
- AutoRoast - automatically sears the outside of meats and then returns to the pre-set temperature in the standard Convection Roast mode, perfectly cooking meats to lock in juices and flavor.
- Meat probe - monitors baking/roasting of fine meats so you never have to worry about undercooking.
- Timed bake - set the oven to begin cooking up to 24 hours later and then drop into a 150ºF HOLD mode when cooking time is complete
- Timer - independent timer function can be used for timing items independent of the range oven
- Oven Lock - This child safety function prevents the oven controls from being activated when the oven is not in use
- Custom Settings
- Clock Format - choose between 12 hour or 24 hour clock format for the display
- Degree Format - choose between Fahrenheit or Celsius temperature setting
- Brightness - increase or decrease the brightness of the electronic display
- Sabbath mode - allows users belonging to religions with "no work" restrictions to program their oven to comply with the Sabbath requirement
- Exclusive! VSH™ (VariSimmer-to-high) Pro Sealed burner System
- Front right burner equipped with TruPower Plus™ 18,500 BTU burner (not available on 4GQ model)
- Burners equipped with 15,000 BTU's
- Exclusive! VariSimmer™ setting for all burners
- Exclusive! All burners equipped with SureSpark™ Ignition System for consistent and reliable ignition
- Automatic re-ignition; surface burners light at any position on the knob and re-light if extinguished even on lowest setting
- Heavy duty metal knobs with stainless steel finish shipped standard
- Exclusive! Patent pending Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ convection system has the largest convection fan in the industry; the 8 1/2" fan works bi-directionally for maximum airflow and excellent cooking results
- Concealed 10 pass dual bake element provides precise temperature control (right oven)
- Concealed 4 pass bake element (left oven)
- GourmetGlo™ glass enclosed infrared broiler provides superior broiling performance
- Rapid Ready™ Preheat provides one of the fastest preheat times - so your oven is ready to being cooking when you are (right oven)
- Oven has six porcelain coated rack supports and comes standard with one standard oven rack and two TruGlide™ full extension oven rack (left oven has two racks)
- Three strategically located oven lights provide maximum visibility (left oven has one light)
- Heavy-duty broiler pan and tray with rack provide more roasting and broiling options
- High performance cooking modes in left oven include Bake, Convection Bake, TruConvec™ Convection Cooking, Convection Roast, Hi and Low Broil, Convection Broil, Convection Dehydrate, Convection Defrost, Proof and Self-Clean
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Exclusive! One piece tooled and porcelainized cooking surface for easy clean up
- Burner caps are easily removable for quick cleaning
- Heavy-duty, porcelainized, cast-iron removable surface grates provide continuous front-to-rear, left-to-right surface for easy movement of large pots
- One-piece control panel assembly
- Self-Cleaning porcelain oven
- Commercial-grade, machined steel construction with Blanchard finish to retain cooking oils for stick-resistant cooking
- Thermostatically controlled for precise temperatures
- Grease trough holds 2 1/2 cups of liquid and can be easily removed from the front of the griddle for cleaning
- Automatic electric spark ignition/re-ignition
- Porcelainized, cast-iron one piece grate
- Porcelainized flavor generator-plates catch dripping and circulate smoke around food for outdoor-grilled flavor
- Exclusive! Two piece porcelainized drip pan can hold three quarts of liquid
- Drip tray located beneath the burner catches any possible drippings not caught in the drip pan
- Surface Burners (Front Right): 18,500 BTU Nat./16,600 BTU LP (5.4 kW/4.9 kW)
- Surface Burners: 15,000 BTU Nat./12,500 BTU LP (4.4 kW/3.7 kW)
- Electrical Requirements: 240-208 VAC, 60 Hz Electrical Connection Box on Product, Connect with Locally Supplied 3-Wire, Flexible Cord or "Pigtail" Rated 40 Amp 125-250 VAC Minimum. Cord Must Be Agency Approved for Use with Household Electric Ranges
- Maximum Amp Usage: 240V - 28.5 Amps, 208V - 24.7 Amps
- Gas Requirements: Shipped Natural Gas Standard; Convert to LP/Propane Factory Installed; Accepts Standard Residential 1/2" ID Gas Service Line
- Gas Manifold Pressure: Natural 5.0" W.C.P. / Liquid Propane L/P 10.0" W.C.P.
- Height to Top of Side Trim: 35-7/8" Min. to 37" Max.
- Width: 35-7/8"
- Depth to End of Side Panel: 24-5/16"
- Depth to Front of Door: 25-3/4"
- Depth to End of Landing Edge: 28-1/16"
- Depth to End of Door Handle: 28-11/16"
- Legs Adjust: 1-1/8"
- Height to Top of Island Trim: Add 1"
- Height to Top of 8" Backguard: Add 8"
- Height to Top of High-Shelf: Add 23-1/2"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- Three-year full - covers complete unit
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior
- Five-year limited - surface/tube burners
- Ten-year limited - porcelain oven
- Ninety-day full - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items and decorative items