Gaggenau Vario 400 Series Downdraft Ventilation Element, Model VL414110
Regardless of whether it is installed with a visible edge or flush-mounted
next to the Vario cooking appliances, the VL 414 downdraft ventilation draws
steam downwards directly from where it arises. Up to four ventilation elements
can be combined with a fan unit, which operates quietly, precisely and efficiently
and is controlled conveniently via a single AA490 control knob.
- Highly efficient ventilation system at cooktop level
- Up to 4 ventilation elements can be connected to one blower, operated by
one AA 490 control knob. Control knob has to be ordered separately.
- Felxible power distribution, precise extraction of cooking vapors only at
the open ventilation element.
- Precision crafting of 1/8-inch stainless steel For surface mount installation
with a visible edge or for flush installation
- Can be perfectly combined with other Vario products of the 400 series
- Minimal planning and easy installation for air recirculation
- Ventilation flaps will open when manually pushed down.
- Closing element made of stainless steel, dishwahser-safe.
- Metal grease filter with grease dripping tray, dishwasher-safe.
- Sensor-controlled operation of the AR blower if at least one VL 414 downdraft
unit is open.
- No duct connection pieces are included. Must order AD724040 transition to
5" round duct to vent downwards/to left or to the right side and AD724041
adaptor if venting to left or right side of VL 414 downdraft.
- Maximum air output in combination with AR inline blower/ remote blower or
recirculation kit. For CFM info, refer to the Models & Dimensions, Edition
- Noise level depends on the built-in situation.
- Plan for a 6.6' connection cable between VL 414 downdraft and AA 490 control
- Height: 6-3/4"
- Width: 4-5/16"
- Depth: 20-15/32"
- Unit: 9 lbs
- Shipping: 15 lbs