Gaggenau 36" Vario 400 Series 5 Burner Gas Cooktop, Model VG491210
The Vario gas cooktop VG 491 has five multi-ring burners: with a wok as well
as two high output and standard output burners each. Automatic fast ignition,
electronic flame monitoring and smooth-surface cast iron roaster support made
??from finely processed stainless steel ensure convenient cooking while stainless
steel control knobs with cooking zone and power labelling also ensures optimum
ease of handling.
- Five multi-ring burners with up to 60,000 BTU
- Electronic flame monitoring (ionization principle) with automatic re-ignition.
- Sturdy stainless steel, solid smooth-surface cast-iron pan supports and
large professional front control knobs.
- Precision crafting of 1/8-inch stainless steel
- For surface mount installation with a visible edge or for flush installation
- Can be perfectly combined with other Vario 400 series products
- Three-part cast-iron pan support with flat, continuous pot surface.
- Brass burner rings.
- 1 three-ring wok burner (300 W – 5500 W) 1,000-18,800 BTU, suitable for
pots up to max. ø 12 5/8".
- 2 two-ring high output burners (160 W – 4000 W) 700-13,500 BTU, suitable
for pots up to max. ø 11".
- 2 two-ring standard burners (160 W – 2000 W) 700-7,000 BTU, suitable for
pots up to max. ø 11".
- Control knob with ring and output marking.
- One-handed operation.
- Gas valve with fine control.
- Electronic flame monitoring with automatic re-ignition.
- Automatic quick ignition.
- Safety lock.
- Total connected load gas 59,800 BTU 17.5 kW.
- Total Amps: 2 A.
- 120 V / 60 Hz
- Connecting cable 55" with plug.
- Height: 5-5/16"
- Width: 35-3/4"
- Depth: 20-1/2"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 Year Parts