Gaggenau 36" Vario 400 Series 5 Burner Electric Cooktop, Model VI491610
Accurate, fast cooking with low energy consumption. The VI 491 induction cooktop
is equipped with five cooking zones, including a three-ring zone with a diameter
of 12.6 inches (32 cm) for maximum flexibility when using different sizes of
pots and pans. Each cooking zone can be individually enhanced with the booster
function, which temporarily increases the power by up to 50 percent, making
it ideal for intensive searing or super-fast heating.
- Five cooking zones with booster for cookware with a diameter of 5" to 13"
- Solid stainless steel control knob Precision crafting of 1/8-inch stainless
- For surface mount installation with a visible edge or for flush installation
- Can be perfectly combined with other Vario 400 series products
- Cooking zone marking.
- Booster function for each cooking zone.
- Super booster function for ø 13" cooking zone with 4.6 kW
- Pan detection.
- Short-term timer.
- 1 induction cooking zone ø 8" (2,200 W, with booster 3,300 W), automatically
switches to ø 10" (2,600 W, with booster 3,400 W) and to ø 13" (3,300 W, with
booster 4,600 W).
- 1 induction cooking zone ø 8" (2200 W, with booster 3300 W).
- 2 induction cooking zones ø 7" (1800 W, with booster 2500 W).
- 1 induction cooking zone ø 6" (1400 W, with booster 1800 W).
- Control knobs with illuminated ring, cooking zone and output level markings.
- Electronic control in 12 output levels.
- Individual residual heat indication.
- Safety lock.
- Total rating 10.8 kW.
- Connecting cable 39 " without plug (hardwire required).
- Height: 2-3/4"
- Width: 35-3/5"
- Depth: 20-1/2"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 Year Parts