Gaggenau 15" Vario 400 Series 2 Burner Electric Cooktop, Model VI424610
With two cooking zones and automatic pot detection for pots up to 8 inches
in diameter, the VI 424 is ideal for classic cooking. The booster function of
both cooking zones can temporarily increase the power by about 50 percent, allowing
not only intensive searing but also especially rapid heating of large quantities
- 2 cooking zones with booster function
- Total output 3,600 W
- Solid stainless steel control knob
- Precision crafting of 1/8-inch stainless steel
- For surface mount installation with a visible edge or for flush installation
- Can be perfectly combined with other Vario products of the 400 series
- Cooking zone marking.
- Booster function for each cooking zone (only one zone at a time can be operated
with booster function)
- Pan detection.
- Short-term timer.
- One ø 8 1/4" induction cooking zone (2,200 W, 3,300 W with booster).
- One ø 5 7/8" induction cooking zone (1,400 W, 1,800 W with booster)..
- Control knobs with illuminated ring, cooking zone and output level markings.
- Electronic control in 12 output levels.
- Individual residual heat indication.
- Safety lock.
- Total rating 3.6 kW.
- Total Amps: 16 A.
- 208 - 240 V / 60 Hz
- Connecting cable 39 '' without plug (hardwire required).
- Height: 3.6"
- Width: 15"
- Depth: 20.47"