Gaggenau Vario 400 Series Wok Induction Electric Cooktop, Model VI414610
The VI 414 induction wok is ideal in connection with the wok ring for the original
wok with round bottom - and the perfect appliance for lovers of Asian cuisine.
Automatic pot detection also includes classic cookware up to 15 inches in diameter.
The booster function can temporarily increase the power by about 50 percent,
allowing not only intensive searing but also especially rapid heating of large
quantities of liquid.
- 11" cooking zone with 3,600 W booster function
- Ideal for the original round-bottomed wok. Wok ring attachment optional.
- Solid stainless steel control knob
- Precision crafting of 1/8-inch stainless steel
- For surface mount installation with a visible edge or for flush installation
- Can be perfectly combined with other Vario 400 series products
- Cooking zone marking.
- Booster function for each cooking zone.
- Pan detection (it also automatically switches on the outer cooking zone).
- Short-term timer.
- One ø 7 1/16" induction cooking zone (1,800 W with booster 2,500 W), which
automatically expands to ø 11" (2,800 W, with booster 3,600 W).
- Control knobs with illuminated ring, cooking zone and output level markings.
- Electronic control in 12 output levels.
- Residual heat indication.
- Safety lock.
- Total rating 3.6 kW.
- Total Amps: 16 A.
- 208 - 240 V / 60 Hz
- Connecting cable 39 '' without plug (hardwire required).
- Height: 3.6"
- Width: 15"
- Depth: 20.47"