Gaggenau Vario 400 Series In-Counter Steamer, Model VK414610
The VK 414 steamer allows healthy steaming, warming, thawing, heating and simmering
without losing vitamins - not only with water but also with stock or white wine.
The water temperature can be regulated precisely from 100°F to 200°F and the
electronic steam control saves energy as only the amount of steam needed is
actually generated. Two cooking inserts can be used for simultaneously steaming
different foods while ensuring that the taste of one is not transferred to the
other. A glass cover ensures good visibility.
- Steaming in cooktop size
- Electronic water temperature control from 100 °F to 200 °F, in 5 °F increments.
- Cooking on two levels, without flavor transfer
- Solid stainless steel control knob
- Precision crafting of 1/8-inch stainless steel
- For surface mount installation with a visible edge or for flush installation
- Can be perfectly combined with other Vario products of the 400 series
- Steam cooking level with electronic steam control for pressureless cooking.
- Automatic boiling point detection.
- Motor-driven 1/2” water drain valve
- Water capacity 1 - 6.4 quarts (1 - 6 liters).
- Two control knobs with illuminated ring, temperature marking and water drain.
- Electronic water temperature control from 100 °F to 200 °F, in 5° increments.
- Total rating: 2.2 kW.
- Total Amps: 10 A.
- Connecting cable 70" without plug (hardwire required).
- Height: 11.14"
- Width: 15"
- Depth: 19.3"