Gaggenau Vario 400 Series Teppan Yaki, Model VP414610
Roasting and cooking according to Japanese tradition directly on a smooth metal
griddle provides greater accuracy than with a pan or grill. The two cooking
zones of the VP 414 are each powered by 1,500 watts, allowing food to be prepared
or kept warm on all or half of the surface. Temperatures up to 240°C (464°F)
can be controlled precisely. In addition, optimal heat distribution ensures
gentle and low-fat cooking of vegetables, meat and fish.
- Hard chrome-plated surface for teppan cooking and use as a griddle, broiler,
roast and warming plate. No pots or pans necessary.
- Exact temperature control up to 480° F.
- Optimum heat ditribution
- Solid stainless steel control knob
- Precision crafting of 1/8-inch stainless steel
- For surface mount installation with a visible edge or for flush installation
- Can be perfectly combined with other Vario products of the 400 series
- Two 1,500 W independent zones, can be operated together as a complete surface
- Even with traces of use, always easy to clean like a cast pan
- Warming stage.
- Cooking area: W 12 3/16" x D 17 5/16".
- Two control knobs with illuminated ring, cooking position and output marking.
- Electronic temperature control from 240°F to 480°F.
- Total rating: 3.0 kW.
- Total Amps: 12,60 A..
- Connecting cable 55 '' without plug (hardwire required).
- Height: 3"
- Width: 15"
- Depth: 20.5"