Viking Professional Series 36" Burgundy Chimney Wall Hood
As a gourmet, you want to fill your kitchen with only the freshest ingredients - including the air. And Viking ventilation systems not only silently subdue even the most pungent cooking aromas, they look fantastic doing it.
- Heat Sensor
With the help of a heat sensor, cook without care as our ventilator automatically increases power if temperatures reach uncomfortable levels.
- Halogen Lights
Create ambiance in the kitchen and enjoy better visibility and a picturesque display. Dimmer-controlled halogen lights allow custom lighting, so you can leave them on your favorite settings.
- Heat Lamps
Ready when you are. Heat lamps conveniently keep food warm until it is ready to be served.
Appearance and Design
- Heavy-duty construction; professional-type size, design and styling
- Virtually seamless design with no visible screws
- Halogen lights for better visibility and efficiency:
- Dimmer on lights allows custom lighting - separate on/off switch allows consumer to leave dimmer in favorite position
- Heat sensor turns ventilator on full power when cooking temperatures reach uncomfortable levels
- Heat lamp is standard (250-watt bulb not included)
- Choose from interior, exterior or in-line ventilators:
- 300 CFM (VINV300) and 600 CFM (VINV600) interior-power ventilator kits
- 900 CFM (DEV900) and 1,200 CFM (DEV1200) exterior-power ventilator kits
- 1,200 CFM (DIL1200) in-line ventilator kit
- All ventilators work with variable speed controls for custom venting - separate on/off switch allows consumer to leave ventilator at favorite setting
- One ventilator, one duct run for any size hood/ventilator
- Must use Viking ventilator kits with Viking hoods; use of non-Viking kits voids product warranty
- Commercial-type baffle filter system efficiently removes grease and heated vapors from the air; especially designed for use with commercial-type products
- Dishwasher-safe filters are easily removed for quick cleaning
- Removable trough catches liquefied grease, making cleanup quick and easy
- Design of low profile filter system means less interior hood space to be cleaned
- Interior of rangehood canopy has stainless steel liner for increased rigidity, seamless appearance, and easy cleaning
- Adjustable duct cover comes standard with hood (for 8' to 9' ceilings)
- Canopy finish matches hood canopy finish
- Width: 35-7/8"
- Depth: 24"
- Height: 18"
- Duct Cover:
- Width: 12"
- Depth: 12"
- Height: 12-24"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- 3 Years Complete Unit
- Limited Lifetime Stainless Steel
- 5 Year Limited All Ventilator Motors
- 90 Days Cometic Parts