Gaggenau Vario 400 Series Gas Wok Burner, Model VG414210
The VG 414 impresses with its up to 6,000 watts of power and simple, intuitive
operation. The three-ring burner is ideally suited for paella or wok pans and
impresses with features such as automatic self-ignition, electronic flame monitoring
with automatic re-ignition and a simmering setting for simmering at the lowest
- Three-ring burner with 18,800 BTU
- Electronic flame monitoring (ionization principle) with automatic re-ignition.
- Solid stainless steel control knob
- Precision crafting of 1/8-inch stainless steel
- For surface mount installation with a visible edge or for flush installation
- Can be perfectly combined with other Vario products of the 400 series
- Cast pan support with flat, continuous pot surface.
- Brass burner rings.
- 1 three-ring wok burner (300 W – 5500 W), suitable for pots up to max. ø
- Control knob with ring and output marking.
- One-handed operation.
- All-gas valve with fine control.
- Electronic flame monitoring with automatic re-ignition.
- Automatic quick ignition.
- Safety lock.
- Total connected load gas 18800 BTU (5.5 kW).
- Connecting cable 55" with plug.
- Height: 1.2"
- Width: 15"
- Depth: 19.37"