Viking Professional Series 36" Stainless Steel Natural Gas Cooktop, Model VGC5366BSS
Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- Gas 36" wide cooktop
- Six sealed burners with brass flame ports and porcelain/cast-iron caps
- Left front - 18,000 BTU high
- Left rear - 10,000 BTU high
- Center front - 12,000 BTU high
- Center rear - 12,000 BTU high
- Right rear - 8,000 BTU high
- Right front - 6,000 BTU high
- Automatic electric spark ignition/re-ignition; burners light at any position
on the knob and re-light if extinguished, even at the lowest setting
- Simmer settings for all burners
Safe, Easy Operation
- Metal knobs with childproof, push-to-turn safety feature
- Automatic electric spark ignition - no standing pilot to re-light, waste
energy, or add extra heat to the kitchen
- Exclusive ScratchSafe Grate Design provides protection from scratches and
ensures proper placement of the heavy-duty, porcelain coated, cast-iron grates
Easy Maintenance and Cleanup
- Permanently sealed burners - spills cannot enter burner box
- Deep, seamless recessed burner pan to retain spills up to 11 cups!
- Updated beveled edge design provides sleek styling and easy cleaning
- Durable laser-etched graphics withstand the rigors of regular cleaning
- Removable knobs, grates and burner ports/caps make cleanup easy
- Left front: 18,000 BTU Nat. (5.4 kW)/16,500 BTU LP (4.9 kW)
- Left rear: 10,000 BTU Nat. (3.0 kW)/9,000 BTU LP (2.7 kW)
- Center front: 12,000 BTU Nat. (3.6 kW)/11,000 BTU LP (3.3 kW)
- Center rear: 12,000 BTU Nat. (3.6 kW)/11,000 BTU LP (3.3 kW)
- Right rear: 8,000 BTU Nat. (2.4 kW)/7,000 BTU LP (2.1 kW)
- Right front: 6,000 BTU Nat. (1.8 kW)/6,000 BTU LP (1.8 kW)
- Gas Requirements: Uses Standard Residential 1/2" (1.3 cm) I.D. Gas
- Electrical Requirements: 120 VAC/60 Hz; 4 Ft. (121.9 cm), 3-Wire
Cord with Grounded 3-Prong Plug Attached to Product
- Maximum Amp Usage: 2.0 Amps
- Height: 5"
- Width: 36-3/4"
- Depth: 21"
- Height: 2-3/4"
- Width: 34-3/8" to 35-7/8"
- Depth: 19" to 20-1/4"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- Three-year full – complete unit
- Lifetime limited – stainless steel exterior
- Five-year limited – surface burners
- Ninety-day full – cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items,
and decorative items