Griffin Black Survivor For iPad Air Case, Model GB36307
Designed and tested to meet or exceed US Department of Defense Standard 810F,
Griffin's Survivor Extreme-Duty Case is designed from the inside out to protect
your iPad from extreme conditions ... dirt, sand, rain, shock, vibration, and
a host of other environmental factors.
Survivor is built on a shatter-resistant polycarbonate frame clad in rugged,
shock absorbing silicone. A built-in screen protector seals your Multi-Touch
display from the outside environment, while hinged plugs seal the dock connector,
headphone port, hold switch, camera, and volume controls.
Survivor is independently tested to meet or exceed environmental testing standards
for blown rain, blown dust and grit, vibration, shock, temperature and humidity.
- Independently tested to meet conditions outlined in US Department of Defense
- Integral Display shield deflects wind and rain (Test: up to 200 mm/hr for
- Rigid internal frame protects against shocks and drops (Test: drop on flat
concrete surface from 6'/1.8 m)
- Sealed ports block blown sand and dust (up to 18 m/sec for 1 hour)
- Silicone cladding blocks vibration (18 hrs at 20 to 2000 Hz)
- Includes multi-position workstand