Subzero 30" Panel Ready Tall Refrigerator And Bottom Freezer With Icemaker - IT30CIRH
Sub-Zero's all-new line of Integrated refrigeration features the industry's
most-advanced food-preservation features and largest selection of models. The
30"-wide IT-30CIID refrigerator/freezer combination unit includes 10.6 cubic
feet of refrigerator storage above 5.0 cubic feet of freezer space accessible
via two soft-close drawers. Dual refrigeration — separate cooling systems for
the refrigerator and freezer — allows fresh food to stay fresher longer, and
frozen items to remain free of frost and freezer burn. Additionally, an automatic
icemaker features a "max ice" setting, providing increased on-demand production
of purified ice by up to 30 percent for 24 hours. As a fully integrated refrigerator/freezer,
the unit is ready to be fitted with custom panels and handles for seamless installation
with surrounding cabinetry (high-quality stainless steel panels and handles
are available as sales accessories). Like all full-size Sub-Zero Integrated
refrigeration models, the IT-30CIID stands 84" tall and includes a host of features
designed to extend the life of fresh food, including air purification and a
patented door-seal system that efficiently locks in cold air. A high-humidity,
lower-temperature crisper drawer also provides the perfect conditions for storing
fresh produce. The sophisticated, updated interior takes on a crystal-like appearance
with minimal use of plastic trim and the addition of bright, soft-on LED lighting.
- Dual refrigeration Each Integrated combination unit boasts separate
cooling systems for the refrigerator and freezer. Fresh food stays fresher
in cool, moist air on one side, while frigid, dry air prevents frost and freezer
burn on the other — providing optimum preservation conditions for each type
- Internal water dispenser (optional) This optional feature provides
quick and easy one-handed access to filtered, chilled water inside the refrigerator.
- Air purification system Many fresh foods emit ethylene gas, a natural
compound that hastens spoilage. Sub-Zero's Integrated refrigerators come with
a built-in antimicrobial air purification system (based on technology developed
by NASA) that scrubs the air of ethylene, as well as mold, viruses and bacteria
every 20 minutes.
- Water filtration system Designed to reduce suspended particles, chemical
pollutants, viruses and bacteria when purifying water, this low-maintenance
system uses a filter built to last 1 year or 750 gallons. Replacement is fast
- Crystal interior featuring nano-coated spill-proof shelving A microthin
layer of coating applied to the perimeter of each shelf prevents spills from
spreading — making cleanup a breeze and eliminating the need for bulky plastic
edging. The result is a clear interior that maximizes visibility of food.
- Soft-close doors and drawers This feature, commonly found on high-end
cabinetry, gives the Integrated refrigeration lineup a rich and sturdy feel.
- Soft-on LED lighting Energy-efficient LEDs offer varying degrees
of brightness, enabling you to customize preferences by controlling intensity
- Smart-touch control panel This interactive and easy-to-use panel
employs touchscreen technology to precisely control temperatures and give
you more access to more settings. The clean panel's small footprint further
refines the interior.
- Uniform height All of the new full-size Integrated refrigeration
units stand a uniform 84" tall for a standardized and consistent look.
- Low temperature/High humidity storage zones Crispers are strategically
located near the evaporator to maintain temperatures a few degrees cooler
than the rest of the unit. Drawers are sealed to lock in humidity and freshness.
- Right hand hinge
- Non dispenser models
- Refrigerator capacity: 10.6 cu ft
- Freezer capacity: 5.0 cu ft
- Star-K Kosher certified as Sabbath and holiday-compliant
- Unit: 350 lbs
- Shipping: 360 lbs
- Depth: 24"
- Height: 84"
- Width: 30"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- FULL TWO YEAR WARRANTY*
For two years from the date of original installation, this Sub-Zero
product warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace, under
normal residential use, any part of the product that proves to be defective
in materials or workmanship. All service provided by Sub-Zero under the
above warranty must be performed by Sub-Zero factory certified service,
unless otherwise specified by Sub-Zero, Inc. Service will be provided
during normal business hours
- FULL FIVE YEAR SEALED SYSTEM WARRANTY
For five years from the date of original installation, this Sub-Zero
product warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace, under
normal residential use, these parts that prove to be defective in materials
or workmanship: compressor, condenser, evaporator, drier and all connecting
tubing. All service provided by Sub-Zero under the above warranty must
be performed by Sub-Zero factory certified service, unless otherwise specified
by Sub-Zero, Inc. Service will be provided during normal business hours
- LIMITED TWELVE YEAR SEALED SYSTEM WARRANTY
For twelve years from the date of original installation, Sub-Zero
will repair or replace the following parts that prove to be defective
in materials or workmanship: compressor, condenser, evaporator, drier
and all connecting tubing. If the owner uses Sub-Zero factory certified
service, the service provider will repair or replace these parts with
the owner paying for all other costs, including labor. If the owner uses
non-certified service, the owner must contact Sub-Zero, Inc. (using the
information below) to receive repaired or replacement parts. Sub-Zero
will not reimburse the owner for parts purchased from non-certified service
or other sources
- TERMS APPLICABLE TO EACH WARRANTY
The warranty applies only to products installed for normal residential
use. The warranty applies only to products installed in any one of the
fifty states of the United States, the District of Columbia or the ten
provinces of Canada. This warranty does not cover any parts or labor to
correct any defect caused by negligence, accident or improper use, maintenance,
installation, service or repair.
- THE REMEDIES DESCRIBED ABOVE FOR EACH WARRANTY ARE THE ONLY ONES
THAT SUB-ZERO, INC.
- WILL PROVIDE, EITHER UNDER THIS WARRANTY OR UNDER ANY WARRANTY ARISING
BY OPERATION OF
- LAW. SUB-ZERO, INC. WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL
OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES
- ARISING FROM THE BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY OR ANY OTHER WARRANTY,
- IMPLIED OR STATUTORY.
- Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental
or consequential damages, so the above
- limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives
you specific legal rights and you may also
- have other legal rights that vary from state to state.
- To receive parts and/or service and the name of Sub-Zero factory
certified service nearest you, contact
- Sub-Zero, Inc., P.O. Box 44848, Madison, WI 53744; check the contact
& support section of our website,
- subzero.com, email us at email@example.com or call 800-222-7820.
- *Stainless steel (doors, panels, handles, product frames and interior
surfaces) are covered by a limited
- 60-day parts and labor warranty for cosmetic defects.
- *Replacement water filters and air purification cartridges are not
covered by the product warranty.