Viking 48" Pro-Style Series Viking Blue Gas Range - VGSC5486GVB
The new Viking gas self-clean range offers all the aesthetics and features of our new Custom range plus the convenience of a self-clean oven. So you not only get an extra large oven, but an exceptionally clean one, as well. The combination of a 30,000 BTU U-shaped burner and GourmetGlo™ infrared broiler provide unrivaled power. Up top, the Pro Sealed Burner System delivers precision control of 15,000 BTUs.
- SureSpark™ Ignition System
From low to high, the exclusive SureSpark™ ignition system lights every time.
- VSH™ Pro Sealed Burner System
Cook like a pro with up to 18,500 BTUs and infinite settings of easy-to-clean high performance sealed burners. Combination of unique patented burner and surface design provides cleanability plus superior performance at any temperature setting.
The VariSimmer™ setting on Viking gas surface burners allows for precision control of ultra-low cooking temperatures.
- Porcelainized Cooking Surface
Keep spills in one place with the raised edges of our exclusive one-piece tooled porcelainized cooking surface. Raised edges around perimeter seal top to completely contain spills. Porcelanized for easy cleaning, durability and long lasting finish.
- ProFlow™ Convection Baffle
Bake breads and cakes to lofty perfection with the incredibly even heat circulation of the ProFlow(TM) Convection Baffle system. Each Pro Flow(TM) Baffle has been engineered specifically for each oven cavity to maximize even cooking.
- Gourmet-Glo™ Infrared Broiler
Lock in all the savory juices of even the thickest porterhouse with the intense heat of the restaurant-quality Gourmet-Glo(TM) infrared broiler. Intense heat from broiler sears meats and fish locking in juices.
Clean up is as easy as the twist of a knob on our self clean oven.
Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- Exclusive! VSH™ (VariSimmer-to-high) Pro Sealed burner System
- Front right burner equipped with TruPower Plus™ 18,500 BTU burner (not available on 4GQ or 4G models)
- Burners equipped with 15,000 BTU's
- Exclusive! VariSimmer™ setting for all burners
- Exclusive! All burners equipped with SureSpark™ Ignition System for consistent and reliable ignition
- Automatic re-ignition; surface burners light at any position on the knob and re-light if extinguished even on lowest setting
- Heavy duty metal knobs with stainless steel finish shipped standard
- Exclusive! Combination of single 30,000 BTU U-shaped burner and infrared broiler with SureSpark™ Ignition System (left oven has one 15,000 BTU)
- GourmetGlo™ Infrared Broiler provides intense searing heat for broiling applications (right oven only)
- Oven has six rack positions with two TruGlide™ full extension racks and one standard rack
- Six functions - natural airflow bake, convection bake, infrared broil, convection infrared broil, convection dehydrate and convection defrost
- All convection functions utilize the ProFlow™ Convection Air Baffle, which is specifically designed to ensure balanced airflow for even heat distribution
- Left baking oven provides secondary oven
- Heavy-duty broiler pan/grid
- Four halogen oven lights for excellent visibility throughout the oven cavity (two in left oven)
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Self-cleaning porcelain oven (right oven)
- Exclusive! One piece tooled and porcelainized cooking surface for easy clean up
- Burner caps are easily removable for quick cleaning
- Heavy-duty, porcelainized, cast-iron removable surface grates provide continuous front-to-rear, left-to-right surface for easy movement of large pots
- Available in 12" or 24" widths
- Commercial-grade, machined steel construction with Blanchard finish to retain cooking oils for stick-resistant cooking
- Thermostatically controlled for precise temperatures (24" griddle includes separate burner controls)
- Grease trough can be easily removed from the front of the griddle for cleaning
- Automatic electric spark ignition/re-ignition
- Porcelainized, cast-iron one piece grate
- Porcelainized flavor generator-plates catch dripping and circulate smoke around food for outdoor-grilled flavor
- Exclusive! Two piece porcelainized drip pan can hold three quarts of liquid
- Drip tray located beneath the burner catches any possible drippings not caught in the drip pan
- Surface Burner Rating - Front Right: 18,500 BTU Nat./16,600 BTU LP (5.4 kW/4.9 kW)
- Surface Burner Rating: 15,000 BTU Nat./12,500 BTU LP (4.4 kW/3.7 kW)
- Broil Burner Rating (Right Oven Only): 18,000 BTU Nat./16,000 BTU LP (5.3 kW/4.7 kW)
- Bake Burner Rating (Right Oven): 30,000 BTU Nat./LP (8.8 kW)
- Bake Burner Rating (Left Oven): 15,000 BTU Nat./LP (4.4 kW)
- Power Cord: 4 Ft. Cord Included with Range
- Electrical Requirements: 120 VAC/60 Hz; 4 Ft. (121.9 cm), 3-Wire with Grounded 3-Prong Plug
- Maximum Amp Usage: 1.89 Amps
- Gas Requirements: Shipped Natural Gas Standard; Convert to LP/Propane Factory Installed; Accepts Standard Residential 1/2" ID Gas Service Line
- Gas Manifold Pressure: Natural 5.0" W.C.P.; Liquid Propane 10.0" W.C.P.
- Height: 35.875" - 37"
- Width: 47.875"
- Depth: 25.75"
- Island Trim: Add 1"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- Three-year full covers complete unit
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior
- Five-year limited - surface/tube burners
- Ten-year limited - porcelain oven
- Ninety-day full - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items and decorative items