Wet Sounds Sinister Series 6 Channel Marine Amplifier - SD6
The Sinister amplifiers use superior performance circuitry by utilizing Wet Sounds exclusive Class D Power Supplies combined with Wet Sounds MAXED™ Power supply. The MAXED power supply is a patent pending technology designed to provide high efficiency levels never thought to be achievable in a mobile audio amplifier. What this means to you. Less current draw, less strain on the electrical system, less generated heat. All this results in more play time! The Sinister amplifiers share one size full cast aluminum chassis for all models making installation a breeze and the ability to have a clean install.
All Sinister amplifiers feature a fully conformal coated 4 layers pcb board, single side
power, speaker and input section, and top mounted controls with removable cover.
Sinister amplifiers have a back lit Wet Sounds shield logo with selectable illumination for red, white or blue that can be mounted horizontally or vertically for flexible amplifier placement.
Other features include high pass/low pass/full range crossovers, flexible inputs source selection for single or multiple RCA channel input, RCA pass through on 4ch and 2ch, and removable speaker plugs that accept large gauge wire. The sinister amplifiers are not only extremely powerful but also intelligent with a built in microprocessor controller for over voltage protection, under voltage protection, DC offset and speaker short protection, as well as thermal rollback to ensure consistent play in the harsh marine environment.
- Maxed Power Supply
- Thermal Rollback Technology
- Advanced Intelligent Microprocessor Control
- Top Mounted Crossover Controls
- Four Layer PCB
- Remote Level Control
- Top mount back lit 3 way LED Badge Light: Red/White/Blue. Horizontal or Vertical Placement
- Fully Balanced Inputs
- RCA Pass Through
- Removable Speaker Plugs
- High Level Speaker Input (Requires Adapter)
- Auto Turn On Sense Capability
- Marine Complaint
- Built In Raised Feet
- Full Range Class D Amplifier
- Output Power (RMS) @ 1% 1000Hz
- 14.4V CEA 2006
- Stereo @ 4 Ohms: 6 x 185 Watts @ 95A
- Stereo @ 2 Ohms: 6 x 290 Watts @ 168A
- Mono @ 4 Ohms: 3 x 585 Watts @ 168A
- Frequency Response: 3dB - 8 Hz - 35 kHz
- Crossover Range High and Low Pass: 30Hz - 300Hz 12dB/Octave
- Bass Boost: 0-12.5dB @ 27Hz - 110Hz
- S/N Ratio (A wtg): >87dB >109dB
- Input Sensitivity: Low Level 0.2V - 6.1V
- Remote Level Range: 0 db to -61 db
- 15.6V Overvolt Protection
- Width: 13.50"
- Height: 9.82"
- Depth: 2.7"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 Year Parts And Labor