Wet Sounds Hydro-Tech Series 2 Channel Marine Amplifier - HT2
Wet Sounds™ Hydro‐Tech™ Series Marine Amplifiers are designed to be a complete solution for every type of extreme marine application. The Hydro‐Tech amplifiers use superior performance circuitry by utilizing Class Power Supplies. These amplifiers have extreme power output packed inside a small chassis, thermal overload protection, flexible crossovers, optional elevated feet, extended inputs. Hydro‐Tech™ amplifiers are a well balanced match for all of the Wet Sounds™ products.
The HT-2 is a high powered marine 2 ch full range class d amplifier. The HT-2 can run multiple Marine Speakers, multiple tower speakers, bridged mono on a single REV 410 and is a great high power subwoofer amplifier with great power bridged on a XS-12 . High Pass, Low pass and Full range crossover selection on all channels with bass boost adjustment increase the flexibility. Removable power/ground and speaker wire plugs giving you easier installation for wiring up the amplifier in tight spaces.
- Removable Wire Plugs
- Full Range Class D
- Conformal Coated PCB
- Completely Sealed Salt Water Compliant High Mass Heat Sink
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- Micoprocessor Controlled
- Thermal Overload & Short Protection
- Wet Sounds™ Extensive Crossover Network
- Back Lit Logo Badge Horizontal or Vertical Placement
- Removable Wiring and Control Covers (Paintable)
- Accent Strips for Customization (Paintable)
- Snap On Mounting Feet for Raised Mounting
- RMS Power @ 4 ohm Stereo: 165 x 2
- RMS Power @ 2 ohm Stereo: 300 x 2
- RNS Power @ 4 ohm Mono: 575 x 1
- Input Sensitivity: Variable from 200mV to 5V
- Frequency Response: 10Hz-20kHz
- Bass Boost: 0db - 12db
- High-Pass Crossover Frequency: 50Hz - 250Hz
- Low-Pass Crossover Frequency: 50Hz-250Hz
- THD @ 4ohm: <.08
- THD @ 2ohm: <.08
- Signal To Noise Ratio: 95dBa
- Idle Current Rating: 1.4A
- Max Current Rating: 50A
- Crossover Type: Switchable Hi/Lo/Full
- Turn on Delay: 4S
- Operating Voltage: 10V-16V
- Width: 11.80"
- Height: 7.2"
- Depth: 2.8"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 Year Parts And Labor