Wet Sounds Hydro-Tech Series 6 Channel Marine Amplifier - HT6
Wet Sounds™ Hydro‐Tech™ Series Marine Amplifiers are designed to be a complete solution for every type of extreme marine application. The Hydro‐Tech amplifiers use superior performance circuitry by utilizing Class Power Supplies. These amplifiers have extreme power output packed inside a small chassis, thermal overload protection, flexible crossovers, optional elevated feet, extended inputs. Hydro‐Tech™ amplifiers are a well balanced match for all of the Wet Sounds™ products.
The HT-6 is a high powered marine 6 ch full range class d amplifier that allows you to configure it to power any combination of speakers systems. The HT-6 can run multiple Marine Speakers, Marine Speakers and subwoofers, Marine Speakers and tower speakers, tower speakers and subwoofers, multiple subwoofers or used to power tower speakers. High Pass, Low pass and Full range crossover selection on all channels with bass boost adjustment increase the flexibility. Adding to the feature set is RCA input summing that allows you to attach one set of RCA’s to drive all channels, separate the amp into 2 RCA inputs or use all 3 RCA inputs. This makes it very simple to wire and configure the amplifier without the need for additional RCA Y-adapters. Removable power/ground and speaker wire plugs giving you easier installation for wiring up the amplifier in tight spaces.
- Removable Wire Plugs
- Full Range Class D
- Conformal Coated PCB
- Completely Sealed Salt Water Compliant High Mass Heat Sink
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- Micoprocessor Controlled
- Thermal Overload & Short Protection
- Wet Sounds™ Extensive Crossover Network
- Back Lit Logo Badge Horizontal or Vertical Placement
- Removable Wiring and Control Covers (Paintable)
- Accent Strips for Customization (Paintable)
- Snap On Mounting Feet for Raised Mounting
- RMS Power @ 4 ohm Stereo: 110 x 6
- RMS Power @ 2 ohm Stereo: 150 x 6
- RNS Power @ 4 ohm Mono: 300 x 3
- Input Sensitivity: Variable from 200mV to 5V
- Frequency Response: 10Hz-20kHz
- Bass Boost: 0db - 12db
- High-Pass Crossover Frequency: 50Hz - 250Hz
- Low-Pass Crossover Frequency: 50Hz-250Hz
- THD @ 4ohm: <.08
- THD @ 2ohm: <.08
- Signal To Noise Ratio: 95dBa
- Idle Current Rating: 2.5A
- Max Current Rating: 60A
- Crossover Type: Switchable Hi/Lo/Full
- Turn on Delay: 4S
- Operating Voltage: 10V-16V
- Width: 15"
- Height: 7.2"
- Depth: 2.8"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 Year Parts And Labor