Wet Sounds 10"Black Marine Subwoofer System - HTAS10
The Active Powered Subwoofer line brings Wet Sounds™ performance technology to the marine environment, in a complete all‐in‐one package. This complete solution is designed with a 500 watt Class‐D high efficiency amplifier in a reinforced fiberglass sealed enclosure. The Active 10 will bring the bass thumping power on the boat with minimal current draw to keep the party rocking on the water.
Fully sealed fiberglass enclosure with built in High Powered 500 watt Class D amplifier and Hard hitting 10 inch subwoofer. True all in one plug and play subwoofer system. Adjustable crossover with remote gain adjustment and multiple input options. Class D direct amp technology resulting in high power with ultra high efficiency. With the AS-10, you get a lot of bass in a small space with very little current draw.
- Wet Sounds Direct Amp Technology
- Higher Power composite cone subwoofer with rubber surround
- Multiple layer sealed fiberglass enclosure with reinforced mounting feet
- Powder Coated Aluminum Mesh Grille
- Stainless Steel hardware
- Thermal, Over voltage and Under voltage Protection built in
- Remote Bass Control
- Adjustable Low Pass crossover with subsonic filter, bass boost and phase adjustment
- Output Power @ 14.4 V: 1-500 Watts
- Frequency Response: (-3dB)20Hz-150Hz
- S/N Ratio (A-weight): >95dB
- THD with 22k filter: <0.2%
- Low Input Level: 100mV-4V
- Hi Input Level: 8V
- Battery Voltage Range: 10.5VDC-16VDC
- Crossover Type: LP
- Variable Low Pass Range: 35Hz-150Hz
- Crossover Slope: 12dB/Oct
- Bass Boost (45Hz): 0-12dB
- Subsonic Filter: 24dB @ 20Hz
- Variable Phase: 0 / 180
- Remoste Bass Control
- Remote Auto Start
- Protection Circuit:Thermal, Over & Under Voltage
- Amplifier Fuse & Holder: 1 x 25A
- Unit: 30 lbs
- Shipping: 35 lbs
- Height: 12.75"
- Width: 14.5"
- Height: 11.5"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 Year Parts And Labor