Dell 20" LED Black Computer Monitor, Model P2014H
Help boost productivity at work and enrich entertainment at home in beautiful
HD with adjustable viewing features and enhanced connectivity options.
- Flexible viewing features
The DellTM 20 Monitor – P2014H adjusts to comfortably fit the way you work
- Tilt, pivot, swivel and adjust the height of your monitor to maximize
- Easily transition from landscape to portrait orientation for optimal
viewing of lengthy web pages with less scrolling.
- Dell Display Manager is your one stop software application to manually
adjust or auto assign optimal preset modes to specific software applications.
- VESA compatibility
The VESA-compatible mounting plate makes it easy to install your monitor the
way you want (mounting kits sold separately):
- Dell Single Monitor Arm
- Dell Dual Monitor Stand
- Wall-mounting kit
- Multiple connectivity options
A comprehensive range of analog and digital ports, and their accompanying
cables, provides virtually all the connectivity options you'll need over the
course of the day:
- DVI-D (excluding DVI-D cables)
- 4 x USB
- Excellent screen clarity
Every detail is bright and clear with the crispness of LED backlighting.
- HD 1600 x 900 resolution at 60Hz (max.)
- 250 cd/m² brightness (typical)
- 83% color gamut3 (typical)
- Color clarity and consistency across an ultra-wide viewing angle
The in-plane switching technology offers clear images with consistent and
accurate colors across a wide 16:9 aspect ratio that features:
- An ultra-wide 178°/178° viewing angle
- Excellent picture quality with high 2 million:1 dynamic contrast ratio
(typical) for deep blacks, bright whites and outstanding details
- 8ms (gray to gray) response time (typical) for clean, fluid motion
- Designed for work and home
The P2014H is a superb display for use with Latitude, OptiPlex and Dell Precision
systems driving high-performance business or education applications. It is
also ideal for Latitude and XPS systems in home-office environments.
- Environment-conscious design
The Dell 20 Monitor – P2014H meets the latest regulatory and environmental
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified
- EPEAT® Gold Rated
- TCO Certified Displays
- China Energy Label (CEL) compliant
- The P2014H is BFR/PVC-free (excluding external cables) with more than 25
percent post-consumer recycled plastics in the chassis.
- Energy-efficient design
With 20W normal-operation power consumption (typical) and less than 0.3W power
consumption in active-off mode, the P2014H can help keep your energy costs
down. Manage power consumption wisely with PowerNap, enabled through the Dell
Display Manager to either dim the monitor to the minimum brightness level
or put it into sleep mode when it is not in use.
- Diagonally Viewable Size: 19.5"
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen (16:9)
- Panel Type, Surface:In-plane switching, anti glare with hard coat
- Optimal resolution: 1600 x 900 at 60 Hz
- Contrast Ratio:
- 1000: 1 (typical)
- 2 Million:1 (Max) (Dynamic Contrast Ratio)
- Brightness: 250 cd/m2 (typical)
- Response Time: 8 ms (gray to gray with Overdrive)
- Max Viewing Angle: (178° vertical / 178° horizontal)
- Color Support: 16.7 million colors
- Pixel Pitch: 0.2712(H)mm x 0.2626(V) mm
- Panel Backlight: LED
- Display Type: Widescreen Flat Panel Display
- 1 Digital Visual Interface connectors (DVI-D) with HDCP
- 1 Video Graphics Array (VGA)
- 1 DisplayPort (version 1.2)
- 4 USB 2.0 downstream ports
- Height-adjustable stand, pivot, tilt , swivel and built in cable-management
- Flat Panel Mount Interface: VESA (100 mm)
- Dell Display Manager
- USB 2.0 Hi-Speed Hub (with 1 USB upstream port and 4 USB downstream ports)
- Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately)
- Anti-theft stand lock slot (to panel)
- Voltage Required: 100 to 240 VAC / 50 or 60 Hz ± 3Hz /1.5 A (Max)
- Power Consumption (Operational): 20W (typical) / 36W (maximum)
- Power Consumption Stand by / Sleep: Less than 0.3 W
- Temperature Range Operating: 0° to 40°C (32° to 104°F)
- Temperature Range Non-operating:
- Storage : -20° to 60° (-4° to 140° F)
- Shipping : -20° to 60° (-4° to 140° F)
- Humidity Range Operating: 10% to 80% (non-condensing)
- Humidity Range Non-operating:
- Storage : 5% to 90% (non-condensing)
- Shipping : 5% to 90% (non-condensing)
- Altitude Operating: 5,000 m (16,400 ft) max
- Altitude Non-operating: 12,191 m (40,000 ft) max
Compliance and Standards
- ENERGY STAR Compliant
- EPEAT Gold Compliant
- TCO Certified Displays
In the Box:
- Monitor with stand
- Cable cover
- Power cable
- DP cable
- USB cable
- VGA cable
- Drivers and documentation
- Quick setup guide
- Product and safety
- information guide
- With Stand:
- Height: 13.94-18.42"
- Width: 18.52"
- Depth: 7.09"
- Without Stand:
- Height (Extended): 10.74"
- Width: 18.52"
- Depth: 1.83"
- Unit: 5 lbs
- Shipping: 15 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 3 Year Limited