Fitbit Force Large Black, Model FB402BK
A powerful Force for everyday fitness, this sleek wristband is with you all
the time. Stay motivated to keep moving with real-time stats right on your wrist.
Track steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned, stairs climbed and active
minutes throughout the day. At night, track your sleep and wake up silently
with a vibrating alarm.
- Tracks steps, distance, stairs climbed, calories burned and active minutes.
- View stats on your wrist with OLED display, including time of day (clock).
- Monitors your sleep and wakes you with a silent alarm.
- Wear all day and night. Sweat, rain and splash proof.
- Includes wristband (sizing guide), charging cable, and wireless sync dongle.
- Track it. See it. Beat it
Force gives you instant access to up-to-the-minute stats through the OLED
display. With fitness stats right on your wrist, you don't have to look far
for motivation to keep moving.
- Steps Taken
- Stairs Climbed
- Distance Traveled
- Calories Burned
- Active Minutes
- Hours Slept
- Quality Of Sleep
- Silent Wake Alarm
- Time Call Notifications (Coming Soon)
- Our leading-edge accelerometer and altimeter use advanced technology to
track your unique, personal data — reflecting your stats, not any average
- Sleep well. Wake peacefully
Wear this comfortable wristband overnight to track how long and how well you
sleep. Then wake up peacefully with Silent Wake technology, a vibrating alarm
that wakes you at your desired time without disturbing your partner. Use online
charts of your sleep patterns over time to learn how to get a better night's
- So comfy, you'll forget it's there
Force was designed with comfort in mind. It's with you day and night and is
so comfortable you'll forget it's on.
- Syncs wirelessly, automatically to more devices
Say goodbye to pesky wires; Fitbit offers the only trackers that sync
wirelessly and automatically in the background through Bluetooth 4.0. Force
syncs with your computer, iPhone and select Android devices. With select NFC-enabled
Android phones, just tap your device to magically launch the app.
- Wireless Sync
Connect to any computer with Fitbit's wireless sync dongle (included).
Sync occurs automatically when your tracker is within 20 feet of a dongle.
- Bluetooth 4.0
Fitbit's trackers are the first all-day activity trackers to offer Bluetooth
4.0 connectivity, delivering real-time stats without sapping your phone's
battery. Force will sync without you doing a thing.
- Call Notifications (Coming Soon)
As part of an upcoming firmware update, with iOS 7 on your iPhone 4S and later,
you can choose to receive incoming call notifications right on your wrist
when your phone is nearby.
- Track your fitness trends on your personal dashboard
Take advantage of an arsenal of free online and mobile tools. Set goals on
your personal dashboard and track your progress over time through easy-to-read
graphs and charts. Use the Fitbit App for iPhone and Android to motivate yourself
to reach your daily and long-term targets.
- Badges, notifications and social tools to reach your goals faster
Friends and family will help keep you motivated. Stoke the competition by
sending direct messages. A little friendly rivalry can be just the thing to
keep you on your toes.
- Plays well with other apps
Fitness can be influenced by a variety of exercise and nutrition factors.
Sync your stats with several other popular apps for seamless integration across
your favorite health and fitness platforms.
Contorls & Display
- Just press the button on the side of the device to change the display. Each
button press cycles through one of seven screens.
Wireless Synce to PC & Mac
- Fitbit trackers are the first all day activity trackers to offer Bluetooth
4.0 connectivity, delivering real-time stats to your smartphone or computer
without you doing a thing. Syncing occurs automatically any time Force is
within about 20 feet of the wireless sync dongle and relatively motionless.
The dongle plugs into your Mac or PC's USB port. Syncing and uploading require
use of the free Fitbit Connect application.
Wireless Sync to Mobile
- Syncing Force™ to your smartphone or tablet requires Bluetooth 4.0. This
allows your Force to sync wirelessly and automatically with a wide range of
leading iOS and Android Smartphones. If your phone does not support Bluetooth
4.0, you're still in luck. The Fitbit mobile app works with all smartphones
for logging data, receiving notifications, and viewing graphs and charts based
on your last sync.
- Supported Devices for Syncing
- iPhone 5, 5S, 5C
- Samsung Galaxy S4, S III
- iPhone 4S
- LG G2
- iPod Touch (5th gen.)
- Samsung Galaxy Note II, III, 10.1
- iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air
- HTC One
- iPad mini
- More devices available soon
- Force will keep your detailed, minute-by-minute data from the last week,
as well as daily totals for the past 30 days as long as it has battery power.
Sync your data regularly to your computer or smartphone for a clearer picture
of your fitness trends over time.
Battery & Power
- The Force battery indicator will appear when it's plugged into the charging
cable. The battery lasts a minimum of seven days. You can charge it with the
provided battery charger, which plugs into your computer's USB drive.
- Battery Life: 7-10 days
- Battery Type: Lithium-ion polyme
- Radio Transceiver (For Wireless Sync): Bluetooth 4.0
- PC Browsers:
- Chrome: 12 and up
- Firefox: 3.6.18 and up
- Internet Explorer: 8 and up
- Mac Browsers:
- Chrome: 12 and up
- Firefox: 3.6.18 and up
- Safari: 5.0.5 and up
- Windows: XP/Vista/7/8
- Mac: OS X 10.5 and up
- USB port
- Internet connection
Sensors & Motors
- Force uses a MEMS 3-axis accelerometer that measures your motion patterns
to determine your calories burned, stairs climbed, distance traveled, steps
taken, and sleep quality. Its altimeter also measures floors climbed. The
Force also contains a cylindrical vibration motor, which allows it to vibrate
when alarms are set to go off.
- Force is water resistant. It shouldn't be worn while swimming. It is, however,
rain, splash, and sweat-proof.
- Operating Temperature: -4° to 113° F (-20° to 45° C)
- Non-Operating Temperature: -22° to 140° F (-30° to 60° C)
- Water Resistanct: Relative humidity: Device is splash proof, and
should not be submerged more than one meter.
- Maximum Operating Alittude: 30,000 feet (9,144 m)
- Force™ tracker
- Wireless sync dongle
- Charging cable
- Free Fitbit.com membership — includes ability to log and track activity,
food, sleep, water, body mass, weight, and more
- Access to free mobile apps for iPhone and Android
- Large: 6.3 - 8.2 inches
- Width: .76"