Life Fitness Discover SE Treadmill in Diamond White, Model PCSTESDWXLA2107
The New Elevation Series Treadmill with Discover™ SE Tablet Console is where
your digital life meets your workout experience. The third generation of touch
screen consoles redefines the workout experience with the most advanced technology.
The 19" integrated LCD touch screen features an abundance of entertainment options,
enhanced interaction, internet connectivity and much more..
Everything about the next generation Elevation Series Treadmill from the DX3™
Belt and Deck System and FlexDeck® technology to the sophisticated design and
open sightlines to the Activity Zone that places the most-used controls at the
user's finger tips, is designed to the deliver the ultimate cardio experience
with the long-lasting durability you've come to know from Life Fitness. With
four colors to choose from, Elevation Series has the style options to complement
- Facilites Control the Experirnce
Explore the features facility owners can utilize for ultimate customization.
- Go the Extra Mile
Favorite websites. Workouts you create just for your facility. You can offer
a one-of-a-kind experience by giving users unique content and entertainment
that's truly more personal, informative and inspiring.
- Make it Your Own
Step up the game band brand your equipment with your facility's identity.
Create a custom scrolling message that informs users about services and programs.
Updating your content is easy and allows you to keep exercisers up-to-date,
- Keep it Going
Stay on top of what helps make your facility tick. Keep tabs on usage data,
internet connectivity and extended reporting features that allow you to run
things more smoothly. Plus, you can perform equipment software updates online,
so you can easily upgrade and expand content over time.
- Exercisers Make it Personal
See how the console displays your favorite content and settings, so users
have a personalized experience every workout.
- Give Them the World
California. Europe. Africa. Experience interactive, high-definition workouts
like never before. Enjoy Lifescape's immersive outdoor adventures where the
scenery keeps pace with the exerciser and the equipment incline and resistance
changes with the terrain..
- Exceed Expectations
Now exercisers can log in via smartphone, PIN, USB drive or RFID* and see
your facility's personalized content. They can connect with friends, personal
trainers or groups through My Community. Users can link to your personal trainers
or set-up customized workouts through LFconnect.
- In Control
Keep users connected with open browsing they can personalize. They can edit
website selections and create favorites with LFconnect
- Treadmill Base Features
When your facility demands unparalleled quality, durability and innovation
the New Elevation Treadmill is the only choice. Our patented FlexDeck™ Shock
Absorption System reduces knee and joint stress by up to 30 percent more than
running on non-cushioned surfaces. Exercisers can set their own workout pace
with 2, 4 or 6 mph (3, 6 or 9 kph) start for a walk, jog or run.
- Generous running surface
The generous 22" x 60" (56 cm x 152 cm) running surface has a small footprint
of 37" x 80" (94 cm x 203 cm) to conserve floor space
- DX3 lubricant-infused belt system
with Advanced Belt Tracking System
- Activity Zone™
Places the most used controls within easy reach.
- Lifespring™ shock absorbers
Deliver smooth cushioning throughout the deck.
- Powerful 4-HP motor (8-HP Peak)
Features low decibel level for quiet operation.
- Stride Sensor
Stops the belt when user leaves the treadmill.
Heart Rate Monitoring
- Polar© Telemetry (optional chest strap required)
- Lifepulse™ Digital Heart Rate Monitoring with DSP (Digital Signal Processing)
- Quick Start
- Classic Workouts:
- Manual Goals
- Rolling Hills
- Healthy Heart:
- Moderate Burn
- Vigorous Burn
- Fixed Time Interval
- Variable Time Interval
- 2-Speed Interval
- Starter Interval
- Fit Test
- U.S. Army PFT
- U.S. Navy PRT
- U.S. Marines PRT
- U.S. Air Force PRT
- WFI Submax Protocol
- Physical Efficiency Battery (PEB)
- British Army PRT
- Goal Workouts:
- Distance Climbed
- Time in Zone
- Customized Cool Down
- DX3™ Belt and Deck System
- FlexDeck© Shock Absorption System: 8 Lifespring™ shock absorbers
- Speed Range: 0.5-14 mph (0.8-23 kph)
- Rollers: 3.5" (9 cm)precision crowned steel rollers, front and back
- Elevation: 0%-15%
- Motor System: 4.0 HP AC Continuous Duty (8-HP Peak Duty) motor with
MagnaDrive™ motor controller
- Side Handrails
- Activity Zone: most often used buttons on Ergo bar
- Walk, Run, Jog
- Stride Sensor
- Integrated Reading Rack
- Integrated iPod/iPhone Accessory Tray
- 2 Removable Cup Holders
- Welded Steel Frame, Front Roller Lift Wheels and Rear Levelers
- Networking Capabilities:
- FitLinxx™ Certified
- Manager's Menu Options
- Flash Programmable via USB Stick
- Proactive Belt Wear Notification
- Maximum User Weight: 400 lbs (181 kg)
- Power Requirements:Dedicated 120 volts/20 amp circuit (voltage outside
U.S. may vary)
- Via CAT6 or CAT5e (shielded recommended)
- Wireless Connectivity: IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n* (optional)
- Running Surface: 22" x 60"
- Height: 62.25"
- Width: 37"
- Length: 80"
- Step-Up Height: 10"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- 7 Year Limited on Lifespring shock absorbers, motor, and frame
- 2 Years on all Electrical components
- 1 Year on Mechanical components and Labor