Life Fitness Discover SI Elliptical Cross-Trainer In Black Onyx, Model PCSXISXWXXX2307
The New Elevation Series Elliptical Cross-Trainer with Discover™ SI Tablet
Console is where your digital life meets your workout experience. The third
generation of touch screen consoles redefines the workout experience with the
most advanced technology. The 10" integrated LCD touch screen features an abundance
of entertainment options, enhanced interaction, internet connectivity and much
Everything about the next generation Elevation Series Elliptical Cross-Trainer
is designed to deliver an effective and comfortable total-body workout. Extensive
biomechanical research creates a natural motion that closely replicates running
or walking combined with the long-lasting durability you've come to know from
Life Fitness delivers a superior cardio experience. With four colors to choose
from, Elevation Series has the style options to complement your facility.
- Control the Experirnce
Explore the features facility owners can utilize for ultimate customization.
- Go the Extra Mile
Favorite websites. Workouts you create just for your facility. You can offer
a one-of-a-kind experience by giving users unique content and entertainment
that's truly more personal, informative and inspiring.
- Make it Your Own
Step up the game band brand your equipment with your facility's identity.
Create a custom scrolling message that informs users about services and programs.
Updating your content is easy and allows you to keep exercisers up-to-date,
- Keep it Going
Stay on top of what helps make your facility tick. Keep tabs on usage data,
internet connectivity and extended reporting features that allow you to run
things more smoothly. Plus, you can perform equipment software updates online,
so you can easily upgrade and expand content over time.
- Make it Personal
See how the console displays your favorite content and settings, so users
have a personalized experience every workout.
- Go Ahead, Swipe It
Discover's Swipe™ Technology and high-definition screen displays content and
controls with vibrant images and graphics. Navigate seamlessly between screens
to choose the entertainment and workouts you want.
- Exceed Expectations
Now exercisers can log in via smartphone, PIN, USB drive or RFID* and see
your facility's personalized content. They can connect with friends, personal
trainers or groups through My Community. Users can link to your personal trainers
or set-up customized workouts through LFconnect.
- In Control
Keep users connected with open browsing they can personalize. They can edit
website selections and create favorites with LFconnect
- Elliptical Cross-Trainer Base Features
Extensive biomechanical research creates a natural fluid motion that closely
replicates running or walking. It's a comfortable and effective total-body
workout that helps users achieve their fitness goals. Quiet Drive™ Technology
ensures a relaxing workout environment.
- Over-sized pedals with narrow spacing
allow comfortable use with minimal lateral hip shifting, reducing lower back
- Easy-to-reach resistance control
conveniently adjusts workout intensity
- Low decibel level
ensures a quiet workout environment even during the busiest times
- Lifepulse™ digital heart rate monitor
hand sensors located on ergonomically designed handlears
Heart Rate Monitoring
- Polar© Telemetry (optional chest strap required)
- Lifepulse™ Digital Heart Rate Monitoring with DSP (Digital Signal Processing)
- Quick Start
- Classic Workouts:
- Manual Goals
- Rolling Hills
- Healthy Heart:
- Moderate Burn
- Vigorous Burn
- Fixed Time Interval
- Variable Time Interval
- 2-Speed Interval
- Starter Interval
- Goal Workouts:
- Distance Climbed
- Time in Zone
- Customized Cool Down
- Cross-Train Aerobics and Cross-Train Reverse Workout Modes
- 20" (50.8 cm) Stride Length
- Integrated Reading Rack
- Integrated iPod/iPhone Accessory Tray
- Oversized Non-slip Pedals
- On-the-fly Programming
- Resistance Levels: 25
- At-Your-Fingertips Resistance Controls: Located on the stationary
- Removable Cup Holder
- Networking Capabilities:
- FitLinxx™ Certified
- Attachable TV Personal Entertainment Solutions: Optional
- Manager's Menu Options
- Flash Programmable via USB Stick
- Maximum User Weight: 400 lbs (181 kg)
- Power Requirements: AC Power line 115 volt, 15 amp (voltage outside
U.S. may vary)
- Via CAT6 or CAT5e (shielded recommended)
- Wireless Connectivity: IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n* (optional)
- Running Surface: 22" x 60"
- Height: 65"
- Width: 30.7"
- Length: 88.1"
- Step-Up Height: 10"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- 2 Years on all Mechanical and Electrical components
- 1 Year on Labor
- Warranties outside the U.S. may vary