Shun 9" Classic Steel Honing Knife - DM0790
To guarantee top performance from your cutlery, use this steel to hone knife
blades. The forged-steel rod helps restore a knife's sharp edge by trueing it
– that is, smoothing and realigning the blade's cutting edge.
- Built-in 16-degree guide helps you hone at the correct angle.
- Rod is forged from high-carbon steel.
- Durable PakkaWood handle resists moisture and has a D shape, to sit comfortably
in the hand.
- This NSF-certified steel meets the high-level safety standards for professional
- Designed by Shun, a Japanese company that has produced fine cutlery for
more than 90 years.
- Unit: 1 lbs
- Shipping: 2 lbs
- Height: 9" long rod
- Handle: 4.75"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 Year Limited
Parts And Labor