Viking Professional Series 36" Wide Stainless Steel Chimney Island Hood
As a gourmet, you want to fill your kitchen with only the freshest ingredients
– including the air. And Viking ventilation systems not only silently subdue
even the most pungent cooking aromas, they look fantastic doing it.
- Virtually Seamless Design Blend in and stand out with a smooth, clean
look and a virtually seamless design.
- Heat Sensor With the help of a heat sensor, cook without care as
our ventilator automatically increases power if temperatures reach uncomfortable
- Halogen Lights Create ambiance in the kitchen and enjoy better visibility
and a picturesque display. Dimmer-controlled halogen lights allow custom lighting,
so you can leave them on your favorite settings.
Appearance and Design
- Heavy-duty construction; professional-type size, design and styling
- Virtually seamless design with no visible screws
- Halogen lights for better visibility and efficiency
- Dimmer on lights allows custom lighting - separate on/off switch allows
consumer to leave dimmer in favorite position
- Heat sensor turns ventilator on full power when cooking temperatures reach
- Choose from interior, exterior or in-line ventilators
- 600 CFM (VINV600) interior-power ventilator kit
- 900 CFM (DEV900) or 1200 CFM (DEV1200) exterior-power ventilator kits
- 1200 CFM (DIL1200) in-line ventilator kit
- All ventilators work with variable speed controls for custom venting
- separate on/off switch allows consumer to leave ventilator at favorite
- One ventilator, one duct run for any size hood/ventilator
- Must use Viking ventilator kits with Viking hoods; use of non-Viking kits
voids product warranty
- Commercial-type baffle filter system efficiently removes grease and heated
vapors from the air; especially designed for use with commercial-type products
- Dishwasher-safe filters are easily removed for quick cleaning
- Removable trough catches liquefied grease, making cleanup quick and easy
- Design of low profile filter system means less interior hood space to be
- Interior of rangehood canopy has stainless steel liner for increased rigidity,
seamless appearance, and easy cleaning
- Available for 8', 9', and 10' ceilings (VCCI)
- Finish matches hood canopy finish
- Decorative, yet functional trim must be factory-installed
- Available for front, back and sides of hood in Chrome (CR4) finish
In-Line Blower Accessories
- VSIL10 - Duct Silencer Accessory for 10" duct
- ILVK - Vibration Isolator Kit Accessory
- Unit: 82 lbs
- Shipping: 92 lbs
- Depth: 12"
- Height: 12, 24, or 36"
- Width: 12"
- Height: 18"
- Width: 35.88"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- Two-year full – complete product
- Ninety-day full – cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative
- Lifetime limited – stainless steel exterior
- Five-year limited – all ventilator motors