Viking 36" Pro-Style Racing Red Freestanding Gas Range, Model VGSC5366BRR
Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- Exclusive VSH (VariSimmer-to-high) Pro Sealed burner System
- NEW!–Front right burner equipped with Power Plus 18,500 BTU burner
- Burners equipped with 15,000 BTU’s
- Exclusive VariSimmer setting for all burners
- Exclusive – all burners equipped with SureSpark Ignition System for consistent and reliable ignition
- Automatic re-ignition
- Surface burners light at any position on the knob and re-light if extinguished even on lowest setting
- New! - Heavy duty metal knobs with stainless steel finish shipped standard
- Exclusive combination of single 30,000 BTU U-shaped burner and infrared broiler with SureSpark Ignition System
- GourmetGlo Infrared Broiler provides intense searing heat for broiling applications
- Large-capacity oven with six rack positions
- Six functions
- Natural airflow bake, convection bake, infrared broil, convection infrared broil, convection dehydrate and convection defrost
- All convection functions utilize the ProFlow Convection Air Baffle
- Which is specifically designed to ensure balanced airflow for even heat distribution
- Heavy-duty broiler pan/grid
- Four halogen oven lights for excellent visibility throughout the oven cavity
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Self-cleaning porcelain oven
- Exclusive one piece tooled and porcelainized cooking surface for easy clean up
- Burner caps are easily removable for quick cleaning
- Heavy-duty, porcelainized, cast-iron removable surface grates
- Provides continuous front-to-rear, left-to-right surface for easy movement of large pots
- Surface Burner Rating - Front Right: 18,500 BTU Nat./16,600 BTU LP (5.4 kW/4.9 kW)
- Surface Burner Rating: 15,000 BTU Nat./12,500 BTU LP (4.4 kW/3.7 kW)
- Broil Rating: 18,000 BTU Nat./16,000 BTU LP (5.3 kW/4.7 kW)
- Bake Rating: 30,000 BTU Nat./LP (8.8 kW)
- Power Cord: 4 Ft. Cord Included with Range
- Electrical Requirements: 120 VAC/60 Hz; 4 Ft. (121.9 cm), 3-Wire with Ground/3-Prong Plug
- Maximum Amp Usage: 1.5 Amps
- Gas Requirements: Shipped Natural Gas Standard; Convert to LP/Propane Factory Installed; Accepts Standard Residential 1/2" ID Gas Service Line
- Gas Manifold Pressure: Natural 5.0" W.C.P.; Liquid Propane 10.0" W.C.P.
- Width: 35-7/8"
- Depth To End of Side Panel: 24-5/16"
- Depth To Front of Door: 25-3/4"
- Depth To End of Landing Edge: 28-1/16"
- Depth To End of Door Handle: 28-11/16"
- Base Height to Top of Side Trim: 35-7/8" to 37"
- Legs Adjust: 1-1/8"
- Island Trim: Add 1"
- High Shelf: Add 23-1/2"