Viking 36" Built-In Graphite Gray Bottom Freezer Refrigerator, Model VCBB5362LGG
The Professional bottom-freezer refrigerator features a drawer-style freezer
compartment to store frozen foods neatly and offer easier access to bulky items.
With the freezer located below, the large-capacity refrigerator compartment
stores fresh foods at an easy-to-reach level.
- ProChill™ Temperature Management
ProChill™ Temperature Management System with variable speed DC Overdrive™
compressor. Single compressor system includes the quietest compressor available.
Electronic controls provide precise temperature management with digital readout.
- New Spillproof Plus™ Shelves
New Spillproof Plus™ Shelves with Nano technology create an invisible barrier
to contain spills and maximize usable space. 3/8" thick tempered glass shelves
provide industry leading durability.
- New LED Lighting
Bright, energy efficient LED lighting from top and sidewalls.
- Plasmacluster™ Ion Air Purifier
The Plasmacluster™ Ion Air Purifier uses ions to eliminate airbourne bacteria
and mold spores, remove odors and enhance food preservation. Plasmacluster™
is a trademark of Sharp Corporation.
- New Metal Bins
Metal door bins provide enduring performance to securely store heavy items.
- New Robust Hinges
Robust DuraHinge™ allows optimal door rotation and maximum durability.
- Adjustable Cold Zone™ Drawer
Cold Zone™ Drawer keeps mouth-watering filets and vegetables fresh. Adjustable
temperature control allows storage of foods 3-5 degrees colder than refrigerator.
- Adjustable Humidity Zone™ Drawers
Produce the freshest leafy vegetables and fruits with moisture-adjustable
- 20.4 cu. ft. total
- 15.3 cu. ft. refrigerator
- 5.1 cu. ft. freezer
ProChill™ Temperature Management System
- Variable speed DC Overdrive™ compressor is one of the quietest, most technologically
advanced compressors available
- Electronic controls provide precise temperature management with digital
- Multi-channel airflow system and Odor Eliminator™ evaporator remove odors
and excess humidity
Plasmacluster™* Ion Air Purifier
- Eliminates airborne bacteria and mold spores
- Removes odors
- Enhances food preservation
- Never needs replacing / no filter required
- *Plasmacluster™ is a trademark of Sharp Corporation
Frost-Free Professional Features
- Fresh food items are at or above waist level, allowing less bending and
stooping to retrieve food
- Adjustable Cold Zone™ Drawer with precision ball-bearing glides and adjustable
temperature control allow storage of foods 3-5 degrees colder than the refrigerator
- Quick chill option chills foods and beverages in minutes
- Two Adjustable Humidity Zone™ drawers with precision ball-bearing glides
for large-item storage
- Moisture can be adjusted for fresh, leafy vegetables or crisp fruits
- Easy access even with door at 90 degree opening
- New Spillproof Plus shelves with Nano technology create an invisible barrier
to contain spills and maximize usable space.
- 3/8” tempered glass provides industry leading durability
- Two in-the-door magnetically sealed dairy compartments with see-through,
lift- up covers
- Additional storage in four large, metal door bins provide enduring performance
to securely store heavy items
- New LED lighting on the top and sidewalls illuminates interior when door
- Adaptive defrost controls the timing of the defrost periods instead of an
electromechanical defrost timer
- Extends to 96 hours - improves food storage because the unit defrosts
- Full-extension main freezer compartment pulls out like a drawer for easy
access to bulky frozen foods
- Opens quietly and easily, with ball bearing rollers which glide on
a steel track
- Positive self-closing feature ensures a good seal
- Upper freezer basket slides independently of main freezer compartment;
ideal for fragile or frequently used items
- Factory-installed automatic ice maker features large capacity ice bucket
- Ice container slides out with upper freezer basket for easy access to
- Ice container is "positively located" so its always in position to
catch dispensing cubes when the freezer drawer is closed
- Ice maker is deactivated when the freezer is open, ensuring ice won't
dispense when the drawer is open
- Door alarm sounds and glows to warn that the fresh food door and/or freezer
drawer have been ajar for three minutes and that the temperature has risen
above normal operating range
Easy Maintenance and Cleanup
- Super Clog-Resistant™ condenser is maintenance free under normal use
- Top-mounted and front venting sealed refrigeration system works silently
- 24" depth keeps items in back within comfortable reach
- Spill proof tempered-glass shelves contain spills and leaks, preventing
leakage to lower shelves and drawers
- Power interruption switch behind consumer-removable top grille completely
turns off power to unit for safe cleaning, or servicing
- Adjustable-height lower kick plate removes to provide easy access to evaporator
- Tru-Flush™ design allows refrigerator to fit flush into 24" deep installation
- Design and basic dimensions provide built-in appearance with standard cabinetry
- Exterior moisture control system prevents condensation
- Heavy-duty commercial-style door handles
- Dual-magnet door seal system automatically closes door within 30 degrees
of the refrigerator or freezer compartment
- Door stops are factory set at 110 degree swing; easily adjust to 90 or 120
- Stainless steel lower kickplate
- Removable, stainless steel upper grille
- Thin wall and door construction, coupled with high-density insulation,
provides maximum interior space
- Four independent, front adjustable levelers make installation quick and
- 115 volt
- 60 Hz
- 15 amp dedicated circuit
- 3-wire cord with grounded 3-prong plug attached to product
- Maximum amp usage: 9.9 Amps
Inlet water Requirements
- 1/4” copper tubing inlet waterline
- minimum 20 psi
- maximum 120 psi
- Height: 82-3/4" to 84-1/16"
- Width: 36"
- Depth: 26-1/2"
- Height: 82-7/8" to 841/16"
- Width: 35-5/8" to 35-3/4"
- Depth: 24"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- Three-year full warranty - complete unit
- Six-year full warranty - sealed system
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior
- Twelve-year limited - sealed system
- Ninety-day full - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative