Wet Sounds Full Range 2 Channel Class H Car Amplifier, Model SYN2
Wet Sounds™ Syndicate Series Marine Amplifiers represent the highest performing marine audio amplifiers on the market. With advanced technologies like Class H and Class G/H power supplies for high power with less current draw and less heat. Microprocessor controlled forced fan cooling, full polished stainless steel chassis for true marine grade, conformal coated PCB boards, advanced microprocessor protection circuit for under/over voltage, thermal overload and short protection, flexible crossovers for both high pass and low pass use on full range models, and matched power ratings to drive all Wet Sounds™ speakers.
- Stereo @ 4 Ohms: 200 x 2 watts RMS
- Stereo @ 2 Ohms: 350 x 2 watts RMS
- Mono @ 4 Ohms: 700 x 1 watts RMS
- S/N ratio @ 1 watt: >92dB
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz - 50 KHz
- Transient Distortion: <0.1% @ 4 Ohms
- Input Sensitivity: 0.6 V - 6.0 V
- Input Impedance: 20K Ohms
- Bass Boost: +15 dB @ 45 Hz
- Crossover: HP/LP 55 Hz - 550 Hz
- Length: 13"
- Width: 8"
- Height: 2-3/8"