Viking 36" Stainless Steel With Black Glass Electric Radiant Cooktop, Model
Viking Professional Electric Cooktops provide commercial power and professional
performance exactly where you need it. With surface elements that reach full
power in three seconds, a triple element to accommodate a variety of cookware
sizes, and a bridge element to create one continuous cooking surface – this
electric cooktop delivers the ultimate in performance.
- QuickCook™ Surface Elements
with ribbon technology reach full power in three seconds and provide fast
technology with nearly all cookware.
- Versatile Cooking Space
Multiple cooking zones including a 12" 3,200 watt triple element provide space
and power options for most cookware.
- Bridge Element
Bridge element connects front and rear elements to create a continuous heated
surface for oversized cookware or optional griddle accessory.
- Glass Ceramic Surface
Durable, wear resistant glass ceramic surface and laser-etched graphics withstand
the rigors of regular cleaning.
Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- QuickCook™ Surface Infrared Elements with ribbon technology reach full power
in three seconds and provide fast cooking with nearly all cookware
- Up to 10 cooking zones including a 12" 3,200 watt triple element provide
space and power options for most cookware
- Bridge element connects front and rear elements to create a continuous
heated surface for oversized cookware or optional griddle accessory
- Wide range of surface element sizes and wattages
- Left front - 12" triple element – 1,100 W/ 1,000 W/ 1,100 W
- Left rear – 6 ½ " element - 1,200 W
- Center front - 8 1/2" element - 1,800 W
- Center rear - 8 1/2" element - 1,800 W
- Right front - 6 ½ " element - 1,200 W
- Right rear - 8 1/2" dual element - 1,000 W/ 1,000 W
- Bridge element – 800W
- Infrared energy transfer provides fast cooking, regardless of type of cookware
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Child proof, push-to-turn metal knobs for safe use
- Element lights indicate hot surfaces and active elements
- Updated beveled edge design provides sleek styling and easy cleaning
- Durable, wear-resistant glass ceramic surface and laser-etched graphics
withstand the rigors of regular cleaning
- Removable knobs for quick simple cleaning
Replaces Most Ordinary Cooktops
- Overall/burner box dimensions designed to fit the majority of similarly
sized cooktop cutouts
Maximum amp usage
- 240V—46.3 amps (11.1 kw)
- 208V—46.3 amps (9.6 kw)
- Overall Width: 36-3/4"
- Overall Height from the Bottom:
- To Top of Knobs: 4-3/4"
- To Top of Cooking Surface: 3-1/2"
- To Bottom Edge of Frame: 2-5/8"
- Overall Depth: 21"
- Width: 34-3/4" to 35-3/4"
- Depth: 19-3/16" to 20"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- Three-year full warranty - complete unit
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior
- Five-year limited - surface burner
- Ninety-day full - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and