Klipsch Black THX Subwoofer Amplifier, Model KA1000THX
The KA-1000-THX subwoofer amplifier is the powerful driving force behind the
new Klipsch THX® Ultra2 system. This model offers rock-solid dependability
under the most demanding conditions and allows listeners to experience all the
power, detail and emotion of their favorite music and movies.
- Delivers 1000-watts into a 4 ohm load
- Can support two high performance subwoofers
- Finished in black with a machined aluminum front panel and knobs
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-1kHz +0/-3dB
- Power Handling: FTC Rated Power: 500W into 8 ohms, 1000W into 4 ohms
- Amplifier: High-Efficiency Class D
- Low Pass Crossover: Continuously variable from 40-120Hz, 24dB/octave
slope above 120Hz (non-THX mode)
- Enclosure Type: Use only with KW-120-THX subwoofer enclosures (either
one or two)
- Inputs: 2 Gold-plated RCA phono jacks
- Outputs: 2 Gold-plated RCA phono jacks (unfiltered) / 2 Speakon(r)
- Auto Power On: 2 second ON delay, 15 minute OFF delay
- Finish: Black anodized aluminum
- Features: THX On/Off, Boundary Gain Compensation On/Off
- Phase: Continuously variable from 0 to 180 degrees
- Voltage: 110/120 VAC 60Hz
- Export Voltage: 230 VAC 50/60Hz
- Height: 4.75"
- Width: 17.5"
- Depth: 12.25"
- Unit: 27 lbs
- Shipping: 30 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts
- Extended Service Warranty Available: Click the warranty tab above