Kanex iAdapt 10Ft. DVI Cable, Model MDPDVI10FT
The Kanex Mini DisplayPort to DVI cable is a premium grade, one way active
adapter cable designed to connect your Mini DisplayPort equipped Mac to single-link
DVI-D based LCD monitor, projector or a computer monitor such as Dell, NEC,
HP and much more. The Kanex Mini DisplayPort to DVI is a single cable solution
that supports vivid colors and sharp resolution from your Mini DisplayPort output
to a DVI display. Engineered with portability in mind, you can carry it virtually
anywhere you go.
- Ideal for Business Presentations, Training, and Corporate Environments
Elevate your business presentations and training modules with pixel-perfect
resolutions. This cable delivers crisp resolution with incredible color depths
so you can extend or mirror your Mac desktop with ease and flexibility.
- Single Cable Solution
One cable means less clutter and fewer cables to connect to your device. High
flexibility and low bend radius allows compact connectors to fit neatly under
any constricted or tightly spaced areas.
- Convenient Length
With 10 ft. (3m) length the iAdapt DVI cable provides the flexibility in extending
your desktop content from anywhere - office, home or on the road. Connect
any display that uses DVI-D with this lengthy cable.
- Works with MacBook, iMac and Mac mini™ Port
If you’re using an existing Mac with Mini DisplayPort or looking to upgrade
to the latest MacBook Pro, we have you covered. Connect Kanex Mini DisplayPort
to DVI Cable from your Mac with Mini DisplayPort or Thunderbolt port to an
advanced digital monitor or projector, that includes a DVI connector.
- Input: Mini DisplayPort
- Output: DVI-D (Single-Link)
- Resolutions: Full HD 1080p @ 60Hz (1920x1080)
- Channel Speed: Supports up to 2.25Gbps per channel
- Function: Mini DisplayPort to DVI
- Cable Length: 10 Feet (3 Meters)
- This cable is NOT bi-directional
- Any device with Mini DisplayPort
- Compatible with Thunderbolt® Port
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 Year Limited
Parts and Labor