Viking Professional Series 30" Freestanding Apple Red Gas Range - VGIC5304BAR
- SureSpark™ Ignition System
From low to high, the exclusive SureSpark™ ignition system lights every time.
The VariSimmer™ setting on Viking gas surface burners allows for precision control of ultra-low cooking temperatures.
Cleanup is a snap thanks to easily removable burner grates, grate supports, burner bowls, drip trays, drip pans, burner caps, and knobs.
Lock in all the savory juices of even the thickest porterhouse with the intense heat of the restaurant-quality Gourmet-Glo(TM) infrared broiler. Intense heat from broiler sears meats and fish locking in juices.
- ProFlow™ Convection Baffle
Bake breads and cakes to lofty perfection with the incredibly even heat circulation of the ProFlow™ Convection Baffle system. Each Pro Flow Baffle has been engineered specifically for each oven cavity to maximize even cooking.
Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- 15,000 BTU stainless steel burners with porcelain/cast iron caps
- Exclusive! VariSimmer™ setting for all burners
- Exclusive! All burners equipped with SureSpark™ Ignition System for consistent and reliable ignition
- Automatic re-ignition; surface burners light at any position on the knob and re-light if extinguished even on lowest setting
- Heavy duty metal knobs with stainless steel finish shipped standard
- Exclusive! Combination of single 30,000 BTU U-shaped burner and infrared broiler with SureSpark™ Ignition System
- GourmetGlo™ Infrared Broiler provides intense searing heat for broiling applications
- Large-capacity ovens with six rack positions (see specifications for oven interior dimensions)
- Six functions - natural airflow bake, convection bake, infrared broil, convection infrared broil, convection dehydrate, and convection defrost
- All convection functions utilize the ProFlow™ Convection Air Baffle, which is specifically designed to ensure balanced airflow for even heat distribution
- Convection fan switch conveniently located on control panel
- Heavy-duty broiler pan/grid
- Two halogen oven lights for excellent visibility throughout the oven cavity
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Removable pull-out drip tray with roller bearing glides for smooth operation
- Removable grate supports with separately removable, dishwasher-safe porcelain burner bowls
- Burner caps are easily removable for quick cleaning
- Heavy-duty, porcelainized, cast-iron removable surface grates provide continuous front-to-rear, left-to-right surface for easy movement of large pots
- One-piece control panel assembly easily removable for convenient front access
- Island Trim - P30TII (shipped standard with range)
- 8"H. Backguard - P30BG8
- High Shelf - B30HS24
- Countertop Side Trim - P24CST
- Countertop Rear Trim - P30CRT
- Curb Base and Custom Curb Base Front - P30CBF4
- Surface Burner Rating: 15,000 BTU Nat./12,500 BTU LP (4.4 kW/3.7 kW)
- Broil Rating: 18,000 BTU Nat./16,000 BTU LP (5.3 kW/4.7 kW)
- Bake Rating: 30,000 BTU Nat./LP (8.8 kW)
- Electrical Requirements: 120 VAC/60 Hz; 4 Ft., 3-Prong Plug Attached To The Unit
- Maximum Amp Usage: 0.83 Amps
- Gas Requirements: Shipped Natural Gas Standard; Convert to LP/Propane Factory Installed; Accepts Standard Residential 1/2" ID Gas Service Line
- Height to Top of Side Trim: 35-7/8" Min. to 37" Max.
- Width: 29-7/8"
- Depth to End of Side Panel: 24-5/16"
- Depth to Front of Door: 25-3/4"
- Depth to End of Landing Edge: 28-1/16"
- Depth to End of Door Handle: 28-11/16"
- Legs Adjust: 1-1/8"
- Height to Top of Island Trim: Add 1"
- Height to Top of 8" Backguard: Add 8"
- Height to Top of High-Shelf: Add 23-1/2"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- Three-year full - covers complete unit
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior
- Five-year limited - surface/tube burners
- Ten-year limited - porcelain oven
- Ninety-day full - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items and decorative items