Oakley Airbrake Jet Black Mens Snow Goggles - 57393
Introducing Oakley Airbrake™, a performance snow goggle with an interchangeable
lens design that helps you adapt to the environment and enjoy the best vision
possible. Oakley Switchlock™ Technology makes lens changing fast and easy, and
two lens colors are included with each goggle so you’ll be ready for a range
of conditions right from the get-go. Additional lens options are available,
so no matter what the mountain has in mind, you&r;ll be able to keep up with
changing light conditions and maximize both performance and safety.
A mountain can throw down more weather conditions than any other environment.
From sunlight glaring off glacial ice to socked-in blizzards and mud-thick fog,
the variance is extreme, and no single lens tint can provide optimal performance
for every environment. The Oakley Airbrake snow goggle has an interchangeable
lens design that lets you adapt to any light condition and match your vision
to the environment, and it utilizes Switchlock Technology to make lens changing
quick and easy.
Interchangeable lens designs are nothing new for goggles but conventional technology
puts you at a disadvantage. Impact protection can be compromised. Uneven pressure
can distort the lens shape, altering the optical properties and corrupting your
vision. Changing the lens can be a real pain. Oakley solved all these problems
with Switchlock Technology.
Switchlock Technology offers the most elegant and simple solution, and it does
so while maximizing impact protection, eliminating visual distortion and giving
you a fast and easy way to swap out the lens. Just rotate the lever of the locking
mechanism. The mounted lens is released and the goggle is ready for whatever
alternate lens you need. Your vision will be razor sharp and accurate, and you’ll
have protection that meets the gold standard: ANSI Z87.1 rated impact resistance.
Airbrake is optimized to fit medium to large faces, and the architecture offers
all-day comfort. We crafted the durable yet lightweight frame with a rigid front
and a flexible chassis, so the front eliminates pressure in the nasal area and
maximizes airflow while the O Matter® chassis adapts for a perfect fit. Strap
outriggers ensure pressure is distributed evenly, and we engineered them to
work with or without a helmet. Along the facial contact area, this goggle has
a triple layer of polar fleece foam that balances pressure and wicks away moisture.
Our pure Plutonite® lens material filters out 100% of all UV. To fight fog,
we matched F3 anti-fog technology with a dual lens design: one lens on top of
another with a thermal barrier between them. Two lens colors are included with
the goggle so you’ll be ready for a full spectrum of conditions. We created
a full array of optional lenses so you can arm yourself with innovation and
be ready for whatever the hill throws down.
- Jet Black/Fire Iridium & Persimmon
- Switchlock™ Technology for the quickest and easiest lens change for any
- Comes standard with two lens tints and case
- Rigid Front Frame with Flexible O-Matter® Rear chassis
- Rigid Frame support to minimize optical distortion, eliminate nasal pressure
and maximize airflow
- All day comfort of moisture wicking triple-layer polar fleece foam
- Balanced fit (with or without helmet) via Fixed O-Matter
- Interchangeable Strap Outriggers
- Fog elimination of dual vented lenses with F3 Anti-fog technology
- Tuned light transmission of IRidium® lens coating (optional)
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens that filters out 100% of UVA/ UVB/ UVC
& harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Optimized to fit medium to large faces
- Unit: 1 lbs
- Shipping: 2 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 Year Parts