Canon SELPHY Black Wireless Compact Portable Photo Printer - Model CP910BK
With the SELPHY CP910 Wireless Compact Photo Printer, celebrating your special
memories has never been more convenient. Lightweight and compact in size, the
SELPHY CP910 is easy to take just about anywhere. But it's more than just portable;
it's also loaded with features, like Portrait Image Optimize, which allows you
to relive those cherished moments with beautiful and long-lasting borderless
4" x 6" photo prints. What's more, it's AirPrint™ enabled, making
wireless printing from your iPhone®, iPad®, or iPod touch® almost
effortless. No drivers are needed! And Mobile Device Printing allows images
on compatible iOS, Android and Windows RT devices to be sent directly to the
printer as well. Plus, with its new Access Point Mode, the SELPHY CP910 allows
you to directly connect your wireless camera or smart device without the need
of a network.
- Print Quality
Dye-sublimation technology uses heat to transfer ink to paper, reproducing
approximately 16.8 million colors for amazing pictures in both color and black
- High Speed
Print a photo in just 47 seconds5 and share them for generations! Photos printed
from your SELPHY will be water-resistant and last up to 100 years.4
- 2.7" Tilt-up LCD
Easily view, select and edit your images for simple, computer-free printing
with this adjustable full-color display.
- Borderless Printing
Print gorgeous edge-to-edge, borderless photos in credit card and postcard
- Portrait Image Optimize
For automatic facial detection and correction, Portrait Image Optimize optimally
corrects images where subjects or faces appear dark due to backlighting.
- Red-eye Correction
Images are automatically corrected for red-eye in flash photos and enhanced
for superb prints.
- Mobile Device Printing
Easily print from your compatible iOS, Android and Windows RT devices with
our free downloadable Easy-PhotoPrint app3.
- Wifi ®
Built-in Wireless allows you to print wirelessly from just about anywhere
in the house.1
- Memory Cards & USB Flash Drive
Don't feel like using a computer? No problem. Just insert a compatible memory
card6 into the built-in card slot, or a USB Flash Drive into the USB port,
select images on the LCD display, and print!
Print wirelessly and effortlessly from your compatible iPhone, iPad, or iPod
touch - no drivers needed!2
- Optional Battery
The optional NB-CP2L (Requires CG-CP200 Charger Adapter) is your path to truly
portable printing power.
Plug the cable into your computer for a fast connection for your data transfers.
Main Unit Specs
- Printer Type: Compact Photo Printer
- Printing Method: Dye-Sublimation
- Features: 2.7" Tilt-up LCD, 14 Mulit-Language UI, Optional Battery
(NB-CP2L - Requires CG-CP200 Charger Adapter), Red-Eye Correction, Power Save,
Anti-theft Wire Lock Slot (Kensington lock-style)
- Print Speed (up to) Postcard Size: Borderless Photo: 47 seconds5
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:300 x 300 dpi
- OS Compatibility: Windows®7 SP1, Windows Vista® SP2, Windows
XP SP3, and Mac OS® X v10.6.8 to v10.98
(Wi-Fi Connection supported in Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8, and Mac OS X v10.6.8
- Standard Interfaces:
- Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g)1
- Card Slots (See Memory Card Support)
- PictBridge (Cable not included)
- USB Flash Memory (USB and Wireless LAN)
Direct Print Built In Card Reader Functions
- Memory Card
- SD Memory™
- SDHC Memory Card™
- SDXC Memory Card™
- Adapter Required
- microSD Memory Card™
- microSDHC Memory Card™
- microSDXC Memory Card™
- miniSD Memory Card™
- miniSDHC Memory Card™
In The Box:
- SELPHY CP910 Compact Photo Printer
- Compact Power Adapter
- Paper Cassette (Postcard size)
- Software (CD-ROM)
- Height: 2.4"
- Width: 7"
- Depth: 5"
- Unit: 1.8 lbs
- Shipping: 3 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 Year
- Extended Service Warranty Available: Click the warranty
tab above for details
- Wireless printing requires a working Ethernet network with wireless 802.11b/g
or n capability or a camera that supports DPS over IP. Wireless performance
may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network
- AirPrint functionality requires an iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, or iPod touch
3rd generation or later device running iOS 4.2 or later, and an AirPrint-enabled
printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected
to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base Station, or Time Capsule is
- Requires Canon Easy-PhotoPrint for iPhone app, available for free on the
App Store, Canon Easy-PhotoPrint for Android app available for free on Google
Play, or Canon Easy-PhotoPrint for Windows RT, available for free in the Windows
Store. Compatible with iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4, 4S, 5, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch,
Android devices running Android OS 1.6 or later, and Windows RT devices.
- Based on accelerated dark storage testing by Canon under controlled lighting,
temperature and humidity conditions. Canon cannot guarantee the longevity
of the prints; results may vary depending on printed images, display/storage
conditions and environmental factors.
- Print speed obtained using compatible Canon compact digital camera incorporating
DIGIC II other camera models may vary.
- Compatible memory cards include SD™ Memory Card, SDHC™Memory Card,
SDXC™ Memory Card. The following can be used with the addition of a special
adapter sold separately: miniSD™ Card, miniSDHC™ Card, microSD™
Card, microSDHC™ Card, and MicroSDXC™ Card.
- Supports DPOF "Both" mode of both standard and index printing.
- System requirements vary by application. For Mac OS, an Internet connection
is required during software installation. For Windows OS, .NET Framework 4
is required to install My Image Garden, Quick Menu, and Easy-WebPrint EX software.
- Warranty programs are subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See
www.usa.canon.com/support for details.
- Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Actual prices
are determined by individual dealers and may vary