Wet Sounds Syndicate Series 4 Channel Marine Amplifier - SYN4
Wet Sounds™ Syndicate Series Marine Amplifiers represent the highest performing
marine audio amplifiers on the market. With advanced technologies like Class
H and Class G/H power supplies for high power with less current draw and less
heat. Microprocessor controlled forced fan cooling, full polished stainless
steel chassis for true marine grade, conformal coated PCB boards, advanced microprocessor
protection circuit for under/over voltage, thermal overload and short protection,
flexible crossovers for both high pass and low pass use on full range models,
and matched power ratings to drive all Wet Sounds™ speakers.
- Full range 4 channel class H
- Microprocessor controlled
- Thermal overload and short protection
- Conformal coated PCB
- Stainless steel hardware
- Stereo @ 4 Ohms: 125 x 4 watts RMS
- Stereo @ 2 Ohms: 200 x 4 watts RMS
- Mono @ 4 Ohms: 400 x 2 watts RMS
- s/n ratio @ 1 watt: > 89 dB
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz - 50 KHz
- Transient Distortion: < .01% @ 4 Ohms
- Input Sensitivity: 0.6 V - 6.0 V
- Input Impedance: 20K Ohms
- Bass Boost: +15 dB @ 45 Hz
- Front Crossover: HP/LP 55 Hz - 550 Hz
- Recommended Configurations:
- Marine Speakers: - (2) to (4) pairs of XS-650 Marine Speakers.
Power: 125 x 4 or 200 x 4
- Marine Speakers and Subwoofer: - (1) to (2) pairs of XS-650 and
a single XS-10FA D2 subwoofer or XS-12 D2 subwoofer bridged at 4 ohms.
Power: 125 or 200 x 2 and 400 x 1.
- Marine Speakers and Tower Speakers: - (1) to (2) pairs of XS-650
and (1) PRO485
- Tower Speakers and Subwoofer: - (1) PRO485 and a single XS-10FA
subwoofer or a single XS-12 subwoofer bridged at 4 ohms. Power: 125 x
2 and 400 x 1.
- Subwoofers: - (2) XS-10FA S4 subwoofers or (2) XS-12 D2 subwoofers
bridged at 4 ohms. Power: 400 x 2.
- Tower Speakers
- - (1) pair of PRO 485 bridged. Power: 400 x 2.
- - (2) pairs of XST-65 /SWT-65 or XST-650/SWT-650 tower’s. Power:
125 x 4
- Height: 2 3/8"
- Width: 8"
- Depth: 13"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 Year