Microsoft Publisher 2013, Model 16406987
Microsoft Publisher 2013 is the simple path to professional publications that
make an impact.
- Publish like a pro
Microsoft Publisher 2013 helps you create, personalize, and share a wide range
of professional-quality publications and marketing materials with ease.
- Simple tools make it easy to stand out
- Effects: Use professional-looking effects for text, shapes and
pictures, including softer shadows, reflections, and OpenType features
such as ligatures and stylistic alternates, that are familiar to use because
they work like the effects in other Office applications that support them.
- Online pictures: Use Publisher to search your online albums on
Facebook, Flickr and other services and add pictures directly to the document,
without having to save them first to your desktop, laptop, or slate.**
**Internet connection required
- Personalize for your audience
- Mail merge: Include photos and links in the familiar mail merge
tools, and boost the personalization of your newsletters, cards, and emails.
- Mailings tab: All your personalization needs in one place in
- Publish the way you want
- Photo Printing: It’s now even easier to print your great-looking
publications or photo albums at any print shop with the ability to save
all of your pages to a common picture format, such as JPG.
- Email: Share a page as an email or send the entire publication
in the email message (as HTML) – all the pages will be combined to one
message for you.
- Required Processor: 1 gigahertz (Ghz) or faster x86- or x64-bit processor
with SSE2 instruction set
- Required Operating System: Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008
R2, or Windows Server 2012
- Required Memory: 1GB RAM (32 bit); 2GB RAM (64 bit)
- Required Hard Disk Space: 3.0GB available
- Required Display: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX
10 graphics card and 1024 x 576 resolution
- Required .NET Version: 3.5, 4.0, or 4.5
- Multi-touch: A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch
functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available
by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device.
Note that new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8.
- Additional System Requirements
- Some functionality may vary, based on the system configuration. Some
features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity.
- Note: System requirements are rounded up to the nearest 0.5GB,
to be conservative. For example, if we measure an application’s required
hard disk space to be 1.99GB, we recommend 2.5GB of disk space. Our hard
disk system requirements are intentionally larger than the actual disk
space usage of the software.
- A graphics processor helps increase the performance of certain features,
such as drawing tables in Excel 2013 or transitions, animations, and video
integration in PowerPoint 2013. Use of a graphics processor with Office
2013 requires a Microsoft DirectX 10-compliant graphics processor that
has 64MB of video memory. These processors were widely available in 2007.
Most computers that are available today include a graphics processor that
meets or exceeds this standard. However, if you or your users do not have
a graphics processor, you can still run Office 2013.
- Compatible with Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows
Server 2012. Does not run on Windows XP or Vista.