JL Audio Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Convertible Subwoofer Stealthbox Upgrade
Jeep® certainly hit a grand-slam when it added a second set of doors to the
Wrangler® platform, but the factory audio system can definitely use some help.
Our Stealthbox® for the Wrangler Unlimited® is designed to provide powerful,
audiophile bass quality without significantly compromising your precious cargo
Our patented, low-profile TW5 subwoofer technology makes it possible to extract
amazing bass from a very thin enclosure that bolts solidly to the passenger-side
rear wheel well. Rugged, 100% fiberglass construction is as tough as your Jeep®
and the protected driver position means that you can still toss all your gear
in the back without worrying about damage. It also won't call attention to itself
in parking lots... even if you have a ragtop.
So, whether your adventures are urban, suburban or on the roughest trails...
this Stealthbox® will make them all more exciting.
What's In The Box:
- Contains one 13TW5v2-2 subwoofer in a sealed enclosure.
- 600 watt power handling.
- Wired for 2 ohm mono.
- Installs against passenger-side wheel well.
- Requires removal of factory “subwoofer, if so equipped.
- For model years 2011-Up with a 12V accessory plug on the rear passenger
side cargo panel/subwoofer, you must purchase a plain (without subwooofer)
passenger side rear cargo trim panel (part #1pu12dx9ag) and a cover for the
upper seat belt / roll bar (part #1pu18dx9ad) from Jeep/Mopar parts.
- Note: Use of the accessory outlet is lost with Stealthbox® installation.
- Unit: 50 lbs
- Shipping: 65 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 Year Parts