Everpure V-500 Drinking Water Purifiers - EV979827
The same commercial quality that makes Pentair® Everpure the overwhelming choice for water filtration in restaurants is also available
for your home. ViruPure, a unique Pentair Everpure microfiltration technology, provides the ultimate in drinking water quality and
purification. This highly engineered design, certified by NSF International as a microbiological purifier, offers protection against bacteria, viruses and other harmful substances.The ViruPure Multi-Stage Purifying System filters bacteria, viruses, particulates and cysts as small as 0.019 microns. This highly engineered design is NSF-International certified as a microbiological purifier.
- Reduces viruses up to 99.99%
- Reduces bacteria up to 99.9999%
- Reduces chlorine taste and odor and chloramines
- Reduces dirt, rust and other particulates
- Reduces parasitic protozoan cysts such as Giardia, Entamoeba and Cryptosporidium
- Controls extreme levels of common “off” tastes and odors including those which are earthy, moldy and fishy
- Reduces lead to below the Federal Action Level of 15 ppb
- Effectively reduces Volatile Organic Chemicals (VOCs), including Trihalomethanes (THMs)
- Cysts such as Cryptosporidium,
- Entamoeba and Giardia
- Volatile Organic Chemicals (VOCs)
- Chlorine taste & odor
- Cysts such as Giardia, Entamoeba and Cryptosporidium
- *As tested by Everpure, LLC.Bacteria
And these substances:
- Particulates 0.019 microns and larger in size
- Flow rate: controlled at 0.5 gpm (1.9 lpm)
- Temperature: 35-100° F (2-38° C), cold water use only
- Pressure: 10-125 psi (0.7-8.6 bar), non-shock
- Capacity: 500 gal. (1,136 L)
- Height: 22"
- Width: 5"
- Depth: 5"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts and Labor