Escort Black PASSPORT With Laser ShifterPro Sensors Radar Detector, Model 9500CIPRO
The PASSPORT 9500ci with all-new Laser ShifterPro sensors is the Mack-Daddy of all radar and laser detectors - For those who only want the best in their vehicle! It is the ultimate balance of long-range performance, intelligent signal processing, simple intuitive controls, and the best overall driving experience ever developed. With blistering all-band radar protection and all-new laser "shifting" technology, speeding tickets can be a thing of the past. ESCORT continues to lead the industry by incorporating its patented GPS technology that automatically identifies the source and location of all radar signals. Real threats are processed in less than a second, while false signals are learned and eliminated. Now all you have to do is drive!
The PASSPORT 9500ci is completely undetectable to all radar detector detectors, keeping you unseen and unnoticed. Crystal-Clear Voice Alerts, Speed Alert™, Safety Warning System and its stealth installation make the PASSPORT 9500ci the ultimate in discreet protection.
The PASSPORT 9500ci comes pre-loaded with our exclusive DEFENDER Database* of red light cameras, speed cameras and known speed traps throughout North America. You can also download updates, back up your data, and stay on top of new threats directly from our website. Now get expanded ticket protection with the award-winning ESCORT Live** - the ultimate live alert network.
- The PASSPORT 9500ci with all-new ShifterPro sensors provides the ultimate in discreet operation. Included sensors are mounted in the front grill area of your vehicle (rear shifter optional). Interior control module and display are separated for multiple installation options. The result is no messy cords and no unwanted attention.
Breakthrough Radar Performance
- PASSPORT's twin-antenna design sets a new standard for long-range protection. This patented design is completely undetectable, making it the perfect choice for those who like to run unnoticed. All North American radar bands are covered, including "POP" radar.
Laser Protection Like No Other
- Our all-new laser "Shifters" provide 360 degree protection, including the latest "double-pulse" laser guns. Multiple sensors positioned front or rear can be programmed to "Shift" for maximum protection. ("Shifting" may not be legal in your area. Check local laws before activating.)
Variable-Speed Radar Performance
- PASSPORT's AutoSensitivity mode varies radar sensitivity based on your vehicle's speed. The result is radar performance when needed most.
- The PASSPORT 9500ci's "Mark Location" feature enables the customer to manually mark known speed traps, camera locations, or anything else worth noting. Once stored in its memory, the 9500ci will provide sufficient warning for all of these points of interest.
Adaptive Signal Processing
- Our new Adaptive Signal Processing system uses GPS technology to automatically "learn" (by exact location and frequency) each radar signal and determine if it's a real threat or not. This data is updated real-time during your drive, and provides the most accurate alert system possible. The result is the most accurate long-range protection in the industry and a permanent solution to false alarms. You drive. It learns. End of story. Nothing could be easier.
Safety Camera Data
- The PASSPORT 9500ci comes pre-loaded with our DEFENDER® Database - thousands of safety camera locations, including red light and speed-based cameras throughout North America. You can also download updates, back up your data, and stay on top of new threats directly from our website. The 9500ci comes complete with a 3 year Defender Database Subscription.
- The PASSPORT 9500ci can be easily updated using your computer and the power of the internet. Simply go online to download our Detector Tools program, connect the 9500ci to either a PC or Mac with an active internet connection and then download the most up to date locations. You can even back up your data or update the detector's operating software, (firmware), if needed. The database is updated weekly, and Escort provides 3 years of downloadable updates for free.
DEFENDER® Database Subscriptions
- After the included 3 year subscription expires, subscriptions are available to keep you up to date on future Speed Traps, Red Light Cameras and Speed Cameras.
- PASSPORT's miniature display provides a multitude of installation options, including an in-dash bezel (included) for that factory installed look. Easy-to-read alerts and access to user preferences are clearly visible at a glance.
- PASSPORT comes ready to use out of the box. However, you can also customize it for your unique driving preferences.
- X-band 10.525 GHz ± 25 MHz
- K-band 24.150 GHz ± 100 MHz
- Ka-band 34.700 GHz ± 1300 MHz
- Laser 904nm, 33 MHz Bandwidth (Optional Laser Shifting)
- Power-On Indication
- Signal Strength Meter
- AutoMute (On / Off)
- Voice (On / Off)
- Units (English / Metric)
- Radar / Laser Bands
Radar Receiver / Detector Type
- Dual LNA Microwave Receiver
- Superheterodyne, Varactor-Tuned VCO
- Scanning Frequency Discriminator
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP)
- Quantum Limited Video Receiver
- Multiple Laser Shifters
- 280 LED Matrix / Text
- Bar Graph
- 5 Brightness Levels, including Full Dark
- Auto Calibration Circuitry
- Completely Undetectable to all Detector Detector Scanners
- Automatic and User Selectable Sensitivity Control
- Power Requirement: 12VDC, Negative Ground
In The Box:
- Separate miniature controller and text display
- 12-volt interface module
- Display bezel
- GPS antenna
- Front-mounted radar receiver
- Twin front-mounted Laser ShifterPro receivers (rear shifters optional)
- ShifterPro Bridge Box
- 12-volt amplified speaker
- Bi-color LED
- Download cable
- Cool Trick Install Kit (Includes: Crimper, VHB Tape, Fuse Stake, Disconnect Terminal, Zip Ties, Velcro Hook & Loop Fasteners, Modular 4 Pin RJ11 Connectors and 3M Quick Connect Terminal)
- 3 Year Defender Database Subscription
- Owner's manual
- Installation guide
- All mounting hardware
- Display (H x W x D): 0.627" x 1.950" x 0.666"
- Control (H x W x D): 0.650" x 1.950" x 0.425"
- Radar Receiver (H x W x D): 1.200" x 3.680" x 4.120"
- Front Shifters (H x W x D): 0.600" x 3.160" x 4.120"
- GPS (H x W x D): 2.940" x 1.952" x 2.699"
- Interface (H x W x D): 2.940" x 2.850" x 0.810"
- Speaker (H x W x D): 2.250" x 2.250" x 2.116"
- Unit: 5 lbs
- Shipping: 10 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
- *Database subscription may apply.
- **Requires additional equipment and ESCORT Live subscription.
- Not intended for use outside North America.
- Laser shifting feature may be limited or prohibited in some jurisdictions. Check applicable laws before using.
- A Windows Version of Detector Tools supports Firmware, Location Database Updates, Detector Software Updates and Defender Updates for the PASSPORT Max, PASSPORT 9500ix, PASSPORT 9500i, PASSPORT 9500ci, and PASSPORT SC55. Computer must have an active Internet connection. (Operating on Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8 only.) A Mac Version of Detector Tools supports Firmware, Location Database Updates, Detector Software Updates and Defender Updates for the PASSPORT MAX, PASSPORT 9500ix and PASSPORT 9500ci. Computer must have an active Internet connection.
- ESCORT continues to push the envelope in radar and laser detection. No useless features; just true performance enhancements and unique and useful technology that makes our products the best in the industry. We do this with great passion and precision, and we do it like no other company in the world. The PASSPORT 9500ci includes our proprietary Traffic Sensor Rejection (TSR) software to eliminate false alerts.
- Installation Disclaimers
- Some vehicles may require optional mounting brackets or additional labor due to the complexity of the vehicle.
- Most European and exotic cars, Mercedes, Jaguar, Porsche, Audi just to name a few, enclose their engine compartments with additional noise suppression. This makes running wires and mounting units in these vehicles more difficult.
- Mounting the interior control box behind a dash panel or altering it to fit in a certain area is considered a custom installation.