Viking 48" Pro-Style Black Dual-Fuel Freestanding Range , Model VDSC5486GBK
From the delicate VariSimmer™ setting to the 15,000 BTUs, available on all
burner four burners , this is the most precise and powerful sealed burner system
available. The Pro Sealed Burner System delivers precision control of all burners,
including the new TruPower Plus™ 18,500 BTU burner included on select models,
six burner. And a host of ultra-premium features will help you perfect even
your most challenging recipes.
- SureSpark™ Ignition System
From low to high, the exclusive SureSpark™ ignition system lights every time.
The VariSimmer™ setting on Viking gas surface burners allows for precision
control of ultra-low cooking temperatures.
- TruConvec™ Convection Cooking
TruConvec™ Convection Cooking refers to the exclusive air circulation system
employed by Viking convection ovens. Uses only convection element in rear
of oven and fan-forced air - no direct heat from top or bottom.
- Large Capacity Oven
Cook for everyone you know and still have leftovers with the largest capacity
oven in the industry.
- Gourmet-Glo™ Infrared Broiler
Lock in all the savory juices of even the thickest porterhouse with the intense
heat of the restaurant-quality Gourmet-Glo infrared broiler. Intense heat
from broiler sears meats and fish locking in juices.
- Concealed Bake Element
Get more control and less mess with the 10-pass concealed bake element. This
dual concealed bake element provides finer temperature control and makes oven
clean up easy.
- Rapid Ready™ Preheat System
Wait less and cook more with the Rapid Ready™ preheat system. Quick preheat
means less time for the user to wait for the oven to be ready to cook in.
- Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ Convection
Maximize airflow and fluffiness with Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ convection system.
Two-speed convection system capable of turning the fan in both directions.
This combined with the largest convection fan blade in the industry provides
Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- VSH™ (VariSimmer-to-high) Pro Sealed burner System
- Front right burner equipped with TruPower Plus™ 18,500 BTU burner (not
available on 4GQ model)
- Burners equipped with 15,000 BTU's
- VariSimmer™ setting for all burners
- All burners equipped with SureSpark™ Ignition System for consistent and
- Automatic re-ignition; surface burners light at any position on the
knob and re-light if extinguished even on lowest setting
- Heavy duty metal knobs with stainless steel finish shipped standard
- Patent pending Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ convection system has the largest convection
fan in the industry; the 8 1/2" fan works bi-directionally for maximum airflow
and excellent cooking results
- Concealed 10 pass dual bake element provides precise temperature control
- Concealed 4 pass bake element (left oven)
- GourmetGlo™ glass enclosed infrared broiler provides superior broiling performance
- Rapid Ready™ Preheat provides one of the fastest preheat times - so your
oven is ready to being cooking when you are (right oven)
- Oven has six porcelain coated rack supports and comes standard with one
standard oven rack and two TruGlide™ full extension oven racks (left oven
has two racks)
- Three strategically located oven lights provide maximum visibility (left
oven has one light)
- Heavy-duty broiler pan and tray provide more roasting and broiling options
High performance cooking modes in right oven include Bake, Convection Bake,
TruConvec™ Convection Cooking, Convection Roast, Hi, Med and Low Broil, Convection
Broil, Convection Dehydrate, Convection Defrost, and Self-Clean
- High performance cooking modes in left oven include Bake, Convection Bake,
TruConvec™ Convection Cooking, Convection Roast, Hi and Low Broil, Convection
Broil, Convection Dehydrate, Convection Defrost, Proof, and Self-Clean
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- One piece tooled and porcelainized cooking surface for easy clean up
- Burner caps are easily removable for quick cleaning
- Heavy-duty, porcelainized, cast-iron removable surface grates provide continuous
front-to-rear, left-to-right surface for easy movement of large pots
- One-piece control panel assembly
- Self-Cleaning porcelain oven
- Available in 12" or 24" Widths
- Commercial-grade, machined steel construction with Blanchard finish to retain
cooking oils for stick-resistant cooking
- Thermostatically controlled for precise temperatures (24" griddle includes
separate burner controls)
- Cast grease trough can be easily removed from the front of the griddle for
- Automatic electric spark ignition/re-ignition
- Porcelainized, cast-iron one piece grate
- Porcelainized flavor generator-plates catch dripping and circulate smoke
around food for outdoor-grilled flavor
- Two piece porcelainized drip pan can hold three quarts of liquid
- Drip tray located beneath the burner catches any possible drippings not
caught in the drip pan
- Accepts standard residential 1/2" (1.3 cm) ID gas service line
- 240-208VAC, 60 Hz electrical connection box on product, connect with locally
supplied 3-wire, flexible cord or "pigtail" rated 50 amp 125-250VAC minimum.
Cord must be agency approved for use with household electric ranges.
Maximum Amp Usage
- 240V – 37 amps
- 208V – 32 amps
Surface Burner Rating
- Natural Gas: 15,000 BTU (4.4 kW); 18,500 BTU (5.4 kW)
- lP: 12,500 BTU (3.7 kW); 16,600 BTU (4.9 kW)
Griddle Bruner Rating
- 12" wide – 15,000 BTU NAT./12,500 BTU LP (4.4 kW NAT./3.7 kW LP)
Grill Bruner Rating
- 18,000 BTU NAT./16,000 BTU LP (5.3 kW NAT./4.7 kW LP)
- Overall Size: 4.7 cu. ft.
- 3 racks
- 6 rack positions
- Overall Size: 2.6 cu. ft.
- 2 racks
- 6 rack positions
- Base Height to Top of Side Trim: 35-7/" To 37"
- Width: 47-7/8"
- Depth to End of Side Panel: 24-5/16" To 25-3/4"
- Depth to End of Door Handle: 28-11/16"
- Leg Adjust: 1-1/8"
- Over Interior:
- Right Oven:
- Height: 16-1/2"
- Width: 25-5/16"
- Depth: 9-1/2"
- Left Oven:
- Height: 16-1/2"
- Width: 13-3/4"
- Depth: 19-1/2"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- Two year full - covers complete unit
- Five-year limited - all gas burners, electric elements (Dual Fuel)
- Ninety-day full - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items and decorative