Viking 48" Wide 18" High Built-In Wall Hood Custom Ventilator - VBCV54838
In a kitchen full of aromas, allow the scent of fresh food to emerge above the rest. Viking Professional Ventilation offers classic Viking appeal – heavy-duty, yet stylish, with new dimmable LED lighting and the ability to easily adjust the fan speed while cooking. Clear the air with Viking Professional Ventilation systems designed to complete your Viking kitchen.
- Virtually Seamless Design
Blend in and stand out with a smooth, clean look and a virtually seamless design.
With the help of a heat sensor, cook without care as our ventilator automatically increases power if temperatures reach uncomfortable levels.
Dimmable lighting controls provide custom illumination for enhanced surface cooking visibility. Long-life LED light bulbs are energy efficient and consumer replaceable.
Ready when you are. Heat lamps conveniently keep food warm until it is ready to be served.
Appearance and Design
- Easily installs into almost any custom hood application
- Backlit LED knobs extend and illuminate to control lighting level and fan speed, then fully retract when not in use
- Seamless design provides a refined finish to your kitchen
- Heavy-duty, commercial-type size, construction, design, and styling
Quiet, Efficient, and Maintenance-Free Ventilators
- Tough-box ventilator housing protects blower and quietly removes smoke and odor
- Quietest hood and ventilator combination in the industry
- Multi-speed ventilator control knob allows precise adjustment to desired fan speed
- Maintenance-free ventilators never need to be cleaned with the commercial-type hood filters doing the dirty work
- Cook with peace of mind as the built-in heat sensor activates the ventilator to full power if cooking temperatures reach uncomfortable levels
Bright LED Lighting
- Dimmable lighting controls provide custom illumination for enhanced surface cooking visibility
- Long-life LED light bulbs are energy efficient and easily replaceable
- Heat lamps conveniently keep food warm until ready to serve
Easy Maintenance and Clean-up
- Commercial-type baffle filters efficiently remove heat and grease vapors from the air
- Stainless steel dishwasher-safe filters are easily removed for quick cleaning
- Low-profile filter system reduces interior hood space, leaving less surface to clean
- Removeable trough collects liquefied grease for convenient disposal
- Ventilator kits sold separately
- 1,200 CFM (VINV1200) interior-power ventilator kit
- 1,200 CFM (DEV1200) and 1,500 CFM (DEV1500) exterior-power ventilator kits
- 1,200 CFM (DIL1200) in-line ventilator kit
- All ventilators work with variable speed controls for custom venting - separate on/off switch allows consumer to leave ventilator at favorite setting
- One ventilator, one duct run for any size hood/ventilator
- Must use Viking ventilator kits with Viking hoods; use of non-Viking kits voids product warranty
- Width: 45-7/16"
- Depth: 21-7/16"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- Two-year full warranty - complete unit
- Five-year limited - all ventilator motors