JL Audio Black 7.7" Marine Tower Coaxial System With Titanium Grilles, Model
M-Series 7.7-inch Marine Tower Coaxial System for Enclosed Use (100 W, 4 O)
- Titanium Classic Grille
The oversized 7.7-inch design of the M770-TCX coaxial results in increased
efficiency (more output for a given amount of power). Combine that advantage
with long excursion and excellent power handling and you have a speaker system
truly capable of playing loud and clear in a powerboat at speed. The M770-TCX
coaxial is optimized to operate in a small sealed enclosure, such as a tower
speaker system. If you need a system with a 7.7-inch component woofer that operates
without a dedicated enclosure, select our M770-CCX, instead.
- Purpose-engineered and built for real marine duty, M-Series coaxial systems
deliver maximum audio performance in any open-air boating environment.
- A 1-inch pure silk dome tweeter, specially treated to withstand the marine
environment, handles the high-frequency duties. Silk has been chosen for its
lightness, excellent damping properties and smooth response characteristics.
You will appreciate the clean, articulate high-frequency response of the M-Series
dome tweeter, especially at higher volume levels.
- A true 2-way passive crossover network is sealed in a protective capsule
and mounted to the woofer's frame so that it does not require additional mounting
- Although M770-TCX Coaxial Systems can be used with as little as 40 W per
channel, for best audio performance we recommend amplifiers capable of between
75-150 W of continuous power per channel.
- Sold as a pair.
- Continuous Power Handling (RMS): 100 W
- Peak Music Power: 225 W
- Recommended RMS Amplifier Power (per Ch.): 40 - 175 W
- System Efficiency: 91.0 dB @ 1 W / 1 m
- System Nominal Impedance: 4
- System Frequency Response: 45 Hz - 25 KHz 3 dB
- Frame Outer Diameter: 7.70"
- Bolt Hole Circle Diameter: 6.92"
- Motor Overmold Outer Diameter: 4.41"
- Frontal Grille Protrusion (Measures from Mounting Surface): 0.99"
- Mounting Hole Diameter: 6.25"
- Mounting Depth: 3.15"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 2 Years Parts