JL Audio White 7.7" Marine Cockpit Coaxial System, Model MX770CCXSGWH
M-Series Narrow Flange 7.7-inch Marine Cockpit Coaxial System for Infinite-Baffle
Use (70 W, 4 O) - White Sport Grille
- Purpose-engineered and built for real marine duty, MX-Series coaxial systems
deliver excellent performance at a more affordable price than our maximum-performance
- The oversized 7.7-inch design of the MX770-CCX results in increased efficiency
(more output for a given amount of power). This gives them the ability to
play louder and cleaner at high volumes than smaller speakers.
- The woofer design is optimized to operate with a large volume of air behind
it (at least 2 cu. ft. / 57 l). Operating this coaxial system in less space
will compromise its low frequency performance.
- A 0.75-inch pure silk dome tweeter, specially treated to withstand the marine
environment, handles the high-frequency duties. Silk has been chosen for its
lightness, excellent damping properties and smooth response characteristics.
- Although M770-CCX Coaxial Systems can be used with as little as 20 W per
channel, for best audio performance we recommend amplifiers capable of between
75-100 W of continuous power per channel.
- Sold as a pair.
- Continuous Power Handling (RMS): 70 W
- Peak Music Power: 225 W
- Recommended RMS Amplifier Power (per Ch.): 20 - 150 W
- System Efficiency:90.5 dB @ 1 W / 1 m
- System Nominal Impedance: 4
- System Frequency Response: 45 Hz - 25 KHz 3 dB
- Frame Outer Diameter: 7.7"
- Bolt Hole Circle Diameter: 6.92"
- Motor Overmold Outer Diameter: 4.27"
- Frontal Grille Protrusion (Measures from Mounting Surface): 1"
- Mounting Hole Diameter: 6.25"
- Mounting Depth: 3.15"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 2 Years Parts