JL Audio White 6.5" Marine Cockpit Coaxial System, Model MX650CCXSGWH
M-Series Narrow Flange 6.5-inch Marine Cockpit Coaxial System for Infinite-Baffle
Use (60 W, 4 O) - White Sport Grille
- Purpose-engineered and built for real marine duty, MX-Series coaxial systems
deliver excellent performance at a more affordable price than our maximum-performance
- The MX650-CCX 6.5-inch coaxial speaker is designed around the standard
marine 6.5-inch speaker format and features a wide mounting flange with a
four hole mounting pattern.
- The long excursion woofer design and excellent power handling make your
music come through loud and clear at speed, or at anchor. The woofer design
is optimized to operate with a large volume of air behind it (at least 2 cu.
ft. / 57 l). Operating this coaxial system in less space will compromise its
low frequency performance.
- A 0.75-inch pure silk dome tweeter, specially treated to withstand the marine
environment, handles the high-frequency duties. Silk has been chosen for its
lightness, excellent damping properties and smooth response characteristics.
- Although M650-CCX Coaxial Systems can be used with as little as 20 W per
channel, for best audio performance we recommend amplifiers capable of between
75-100 W of continuous power per channel.
- Sold as a pair.
- Continuous Power Handling (RMS): 60 W
- Peak Music Power: 225 W
- Recommended RMS Amplifier Power (per Ch.): 20 - 125 W
- System Efficiency: 89.5 dB @ 1 W / 1 m
- System Nominal Impedance: 4
- System Frequency Response: 55 Hz - 25 KHz 3 dB
- Frame Outer Diameter: 6.9"
- Bolt Hole Circle Diameter: 6.125"
- Motor Overmold Outer Diameter: 3.85"
- Frontal Grille Protrusion (Measures from Mounting Surface): 0.97"
- Mounting Hole Diameter: 5-5.25"
- Mounting Depth: 2.74"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 2 Years Parts