Linksys 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch - SE3005
The Linksys Gigabit Switches allow you to quickly and easily expand the wired connections in your home. With anywhere from 5 to 24 Ethernet ports (depending on model) you can enjoy faster speeds and increased performance across your devices. Having connection speeds up to 10x faster than standard Ethernet 10/100 and QoS you will experience better quality audio and video streaming.
It also comes equipped with Power Save, which detects which ports aren't being utilized and minimizes their power usage and auto-sensing Ports maximize the data flow rates 10/100/1000 Mbps. Designed to be placed on your desktop or rack mounted, the Switches have durable metallic chassis and non head-of-line blocking architecture. For faster wired connections to your devices, the Linksys Gigabit Switches are the perfect solution for your home or home office
- 10x faster connections than standard 10/100 Ethernet
- Quality of Service (QoS)
- 5 Gigabit Ethernet auto-sensing ports
- Adjust to maximize data flow rates of 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Advanced power-saving mode detects unused ports
- QoS: 802.1P
- Power/ System LED: Blue
- On Power: Power on and device ready
- OFF Power: OFF
- Ethernet: Green
- On: Ethernet is connected
- OFF: No Ethernet connection
- Blinking: Ethernet traffic
- LAN Ports (Auto-Sensing): 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Power: 5 Volts, 1 Ampere
- Mountable: Desktop
- Operating: 32 to 104ºF (0 to 40ºC)
- Storing:-4 to 158ºF (-20 to 70ºC)
- Operating: 10 ~ 90% (non-condensing)
- Storing: 5 ~ 90% (non-condensing)
- Height: 1.02"
- Width: 4.76"
- Depth: 2.95"
- Unit: 1.2 lbs
- Shipping: 3 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty(authorized online retailer): 1 Year Limited Warranty