Viking Professional Series 30" Stainless Steel Built-In Double Electric
French-Door Oven, Model VDOF730SS
The Viking Professional French-Door Oven introduces total convenience and the
same superior power and performance as other Viking Professional ovens. Side
swing doors turn this traditional oven into a modern amenity, putting accessibility
to your dish within arm’s reach.
- Large Capacity Oven
Cook for everyone you know and still have leftovers with the largest capacity
oven in the industry.
- Open Both Doors with One Hand
Easily open either French-Door with just one hand and the companion door conveniently
- CoolLit™ LED Lights
Heavy-duty metal knobs are accented with exclusive CoolLit™ LED Lights when
unit is turned on.
- Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ Convection
Maximize airflow and fluffiness with Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ Convection System.
Two-speed convection system capable of turning the fan in both directions.
This combined with the largest convection fan blade in the industry provides
- Concealed Bake Element
Get more control and less mess with the 10-pass concealed bake element. This
dual concealed bake element provides finer temperature control and makes oven
clean up easy.
- TruConvec™ Convection Cooking
TruConvec™ Convection Cooking refers to the exclusive air circulation system
employed by Viking convection ovens. Uses only convection element in rear
of oven and fan-forced air - no direct heat from top or bottom.
- TruGlide™ Full Extension Racks
Six porcelain-coated rack positions with three oven racks, including two TruGlide™
Full Extension Racks in the upper oven and one in the lower oven ensures heavy
pans are easily moved
- Rapid Ready™ Preheat System
Wait less and cook more with the Rapid Ready™ Preheat System. Quick preheat
means less time for the user to wait for the oven to be ready to cook in.
- Gourmet-Glo™ Infrared Broiler
Lock in all the savory juices of even the thickest porterhouse with the intense
heat of the restaurant-quality Gourmet-Glo™ Infrared Broiler. Intense heat
from broiler sears meats and fish locking in juices.
Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- Extra-large 4.7 cu. ft. oven is the largest in the industry
- 11 high performance cooking modes for versatile performance include two-element
bake, convection bake, TruConvec™ Convection Cook, convection roast, convection
broil, hi broil, medium broil, low broil, convection dehydrate, convection
defrost, and proof
- Patented Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ Convection System has the largest fan in
the industry; the 8 1/2” two-speed fan works bi-directionally for maximum
airflow and excellent cooking results
- Extra-Large Gourmet-Glo™ Glass Enclosed Infrared Broiler provides superior
broiling performance and maximum coverage
- Rapid Ready™ Preheat ensures super-fast preheating
- Concealed 10-pass dual bake element provides precise temperature control
- Each oven has six porcelain-coated rack positions and comes standard with
three oven racks including two TruGlide™ Full Extension Racks in the upper
oven and one TruGlide™ Full Extension Rack in the lower oven
- Three halogen lights in each oven offer excellent visibility
- Timed Bake function allows the oven to be set to begin cooking up to 24
hours later and shut off when cooking time is complete
- Meat probe feature in upper oven sounds the timer when desired temperature
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Open either French-door with just one hand and the companion door conveniently
- Heavy-duty metal knobs are accented with EXCLUSIVE CoolLit™ LED Lights when
unit is turned on
- Concealed 10-pass dual bake element in both oven cavities provide easy cleanup
- Self-clean function in lower oven makes cleanup easy
- 4-wire ground, 240VAC, 50 amp electrical connection
- Unit is equipped with No. 10 ground wire in conduit
- Should be fused separately
Maximum Amp Usage
- 40.0 amps— 240 VAC
- 34.7 amps— 208 VAC
- Upper Oven: 4.7 Cu. Ft.
- Lower Oven: 4.7 Cu. Ft.
- Total: 9.4 Cu. Ft.
- Height: 51-7/8"
- Width: 29-1/2"
- Depth to Edge of Door: 25-3/4"
- Depth with Door Open: 39-1/2"
- Height: 50-5/8"
- Width: 28-1/2"
- Depth: 34"
- Width Both Ovens: 25-5/16"
- Height Both Ovens: 16-1/2"
- Depth Both Ovens: 19-1/2"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- Three-year full - covers complete unit
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior
- Ten-year limited - porcelain oven(s) and porcelain inner door panel(s)
- Five-year limited - electric heating elements
- Ninety-day full - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative