Sony Black SmartWatch 2 For Android Smartphones, Model 12752741 SW2ACT
The perfect Android wireless accessory.
If your smartphone is an Android™, then this is the watch for you. SmartWatch 2 expands your Android experience and introduces new and exciting ways to live and communicate. It interacts with your smartphone over Bluetooth and what's happening in your life is mirrored in your watch. Choose from a wide range of SmartWatch 2 apps available at Google Play™and be among the first to adopt a SmartWatch lifestyle.
- Expand your Android™ experience
- Interacts with your smartphone over Bluetooth®
- One-touch via NFC for easy pairing and connection2
- Sunlight readable; water resistant 1
- Wide range of apps available at Google Play™
- With Sony SmartWatch 2 phone remote, you can keep track of everything without taking your phone out of your pocket or bag. Get notifications, control your music, and see who's calling. When a call, message or other notification comes in, your Sony SmartWatch acts as an Android remote and gently vibrates on your wrist to let you know. SmartWatch living is discreet, fun and you never miss a thing.
Stay on top of life in style.
- On your wrist, you have text messages, email, calendar, call log, Facebook®, Twitter®, Gmail™ and more. When a message or notification comes in, touch the app icon to read it. A multi-layer color touchscreen lets you browse and read all your notifications.
- When you are using a wireless Bluetooth headset for music, you can use SmartWatch 2 as a phone remote to make or take calls. When a call comes in, you can see who's calling on your SmartWatch display, press once to answer and easily enjoy handsfree calling. You can also browse recent calls in your call log and use SmartWatch to initiate a call.
One watch, endless possibilities.
- SmartWatch 2 is the wireless accessory that has something for everybody. If you are a busy communicator, you will appreciate being on top of everything. If you like to get out running, you can use SmartWatch as your phone remote. If it rains, you can keep on going. SmartWatch 2 can take the rain. If it is bright and sunny, SmartWatch 2 has an impressive sunlight-readable display.
One-touch function SmartWatch.
- Out of the box, pair your SmartWatch 2 with your NFC-capable Android smartphone instantly by touching one device on the other. If the two devices have been out of Bluetooth range of each other, it is easy to reconnect. One touch is all it takes.
- SmartWatch 2 works with any smartphone or tablet running Android 4.0 or later. Software updates are available as new apps and devices become available. Enjoy a watch experience that gets better and more exciting over time.
It's got apps.
- At Google Play, you will find a wide range of apps available ranging from productivity tools to entertainment apps. You can organize the icons on your SmartWatch 2 home screen as you want. Expand your Android life and enjoy new experiences as more SmartWatch apps become available.
The watch that tells more than time.
- SmartWatch 2 is also a standalone, advanced and stylish watch. Use it as a compass, timer or stopwatch as well as a phone remote. You can choose between several different watch faces and themes. SmartWatch also comes with a stylish wrist strap. If you want another wrist strap to suit your style, you can use any standard 24mm wrist strap.
- Display Technology: Transflective LCD 1.6"
- Resolution: 220x176 pixels
- Display Features
- Others: Sunlight readable Dust and Water Resistant (IP57)
- Screen Color: 262K (16 bits)
- Compatibility: Android release 4.0 and later
- Material: Aluminum body and silicon wristband
- Inputs and Outputs
- Connector Type: Bluetooth 3.0 NFC One-touch easy pairing and connecting Micro USB charging
- Battery Type: Li-Polymer
- Battery Life (Approx): Low usage, up to 7 days.; Typical usage, up to 3-4 days.
In The Box:
- Wrist strap
- Micro USB charging cable
- Instruction Manual
- Height: 1.6"
- Width: 1.6"
- Depth: 0.35"
- Unit: 0.27 lbs
- Shipping: 1 lbs
- IP57. Up to 3 feet for up to 30 min. Requires that cover on USB port is firmly closed.
- Smartphone must be NFC enabled. If not, normal Bluetooth® pairing applies.