Bowers & Wilkins 600 Series Black Ash 2-Way Center Channel Speaker, Model HTM62S2 (Sold As Each)
The HTM62 S2 now features an improved Decoupled Double dome tweeter design, ideal for delivering the clarity needed for dialogue. The double dome delivers a more precise response, while decoupling the tweeter from the main enclosure removes unwanted resonances and vibration. The result is absolutely clear.
The HTM62 S2 also features two 5-inch drivers that use Kevlar cones, for an ideal mix of punch and precision. The result, combined with the Decoupled Double Dome tweeter, is a centre speaker that sounds simply stunning.
The clarity and power of the HTM62 doesn't command a space premium either. Smaller than the HTM61, it's absolutely at home in just about any setup. And like the HTM62, it can be used horizontally or vertically, depending on space.
- Woven Kevlar: Yes
- Crossover Tuning: Yes
- Nautilius Tapering Tube: Yes
- Flowport: Yes
- Technical Features
- Decoupled Double Dome aluminium tweeter with Nautilus™ tube loading
- Kevlar® brand fibre cone bass/midrange
- Description: 2-way vented-box system
- Drive Units
- 1 x ø25mm (1 in) aluminium dome high-frequency
- 2x ø130mm (5 in) woven Kevlar® cone bass/midrange
- Frequency Range: -6dB at 48Hz and 50kHz
- Frequency Response: 70Hz - 22kHz ±3dB on reference axis
- Within 2dB of reference response
- Horizontal: over 20º arc
- Vertical: over 60º arc
- Sensitivity: 87dB spl (2.83V, 1m)
- Harmonic Distortion
- 2nd and 3rd harmonics (90dB, 1m)
- <1% 120Hz - 22kHz
- <0.5% 180Hz - 20kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 8Ω (minimum 5.2Ω)
- Crossover Frequencies: 4kHz
- Recommended amplifer: 25W - 120W into 8Ω on unclipped programme
- Max. recommended cable impedance: 0.1Ω
- Finish: Black Ash
- Height: 6.3"
- Width: 18.9"
- Depth: 11"
- Unit: 17.3 lbs
- Shipping: 20 lbs