Bowers & Wilkins 600 Series Black Ash 2-Way Center Channel Speaker, Model HTM62S2
The HTM62 S2 now features an improved Decoupled Double dome tweeter design, ideal for delivering the clarity needed for dialogue. The double dome delivers a more precise response, while decoupling the tweeter from the main enclosure removes unwanted resonances and vibration. The result is absolutely clear.
The HTM62 S2 also features two 5-inch drivers that use Kevlar cones, for an ideal mix of punch and precision. The result, combined with the Decoupled Double Dome tweeter, is a centre speaker that sounds simply stunning.
The clarity and power of the HTM62 doesn't command a space premium either. Smaller than the HTM61, it's absolutely at home in just about any setup. And like the HTM62, it can be used horizontally or vertically, depending on space.
- Woven Kevlar: Yes
- Crossover Tuning: Yes
- Nautilius Tapering Tube: Yes
- Flowport: Yes
- Technical Features
- Decoupled Double Dome aluminium tweeter with Nautilus™ tube loading
- Kevlar® brand fibre cone bass/midrange
- Description: 2-way vented-box system
- Drive Units
- 1 x ø25mm (1 in) aluminium dome high-frequency
- 2x ø130mm (5 in) woven Kevlar® cone bass/midrange
- Frequency Range: -6dB at 48Hz and 50kHz
- Frequency Response: 70Hz - 22kHz ±3dB on reference axis
- Within 2dB of reference response
- Horizontal: over 20º arc
- Vertical: over 60º arc
- Sensitivity: 87dB spl (2.83V, 1m)
- Harmonic Distortion
- 2nd and 3rd harmonics (90dB, 1m)
- <1% 120Hz - 22kHz
- <0.5% 180Hz - 20kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 8Ω (minimum 5.2Ω)
- Crossover Frequencies: 4kHz
- Recommended amplifer: 25W - 120W into 8Ω on unclipped programme
- Max. recommended cable impedance: 0.1Ω
- Finish: Black Ash
- Height: 6.3"
- Width: 18.9"
- Depth: 11"
- Unit: 17.3 lbs
- Shipping: 20 lbs