Viking 36" Stainless Steel Portable Gravity Feed Charcoal Smoker, Model VCPS364SS
Viking Gravity Feed charcoal smokers give you the heavy-duty power and capacity
to cook championship barbecue. The unique gravity feed charcoal system automatically
lights fresh coals as old coals burn off. The Elliptical airflow system and
precision temperature control also offer the versatility to cook everything
from traditional barbecue and smoked meats to steaks, pizzas - even bake dessert.
- Removable Grease Tray
Provides easy clean-up after hours of cooking.
- Extra-Large Capacity
Extra-large capacity easily accommodates everything from turkeys to full slabs
- Elliptical™ Airflow
Elliptical™ airflow combined with precision temperature control offers cooking
versatility from traditional BBQ to pizzas.
- Gravity Feed Charcoal System
A unique gravity feed charcoal system automatically lights fresh coals as
old coals burn off.
- Heavy Duty
Heavy-duty construction with insulated cook chamber delivers professional
- Commercial Styling and Construction
- Professional construction, design, and styling
- Blends seamlessly with all Viking Outdoor products
- Adjustable leveling legs for uneven surfaces
- May use natural lump charcoal or regular charcoal briquettes
- Versatile – precise temperature control allows the gravity feed smoker
to perform a wide variety of foods including
- Barbecue ribs
- Boston butts
- Beef brisket
- Variety of chicken
- Smoked turkeys
- Sear steaks and chops
- Baked side dishes and even desserts
- Unique design provides maximum heat retention
- Unit is fully insulated
- Heat reflects off interior in a convection fashion, cooking foods from
all angles while locking in flavor and juices
- Removable, heavy-duty cooking racks create an optimal cooking area
with maximize capacity
- A thermometer located in the center of door gives precise readings
from 50º to 550ºF, (10º - 288ºC) allowing all foods to be cooked at required
- Damper located on firebox maintains airflow control throughout the
smoker and regulates temperature
- Open valve to increase temperature for high-temp grilling
- Close valve to lower temperature for "low and slow" items
- Ash box/wood box located inside firebox serves dual function for easy ash
removal and easy wood chunk or chip loading
- All models include heavy-duty, durable locks, latches, and door hinges
- Units ship pre-coated for easy seasoning
- Removable drip tray under unit captures grease for easy cleanup
- Removable rain cap for stack ships standard (must be removed during operation)
- Width: 24-3/4"
- Depth: 23"
- Height: 29"
- Width: 35-3/4"
- Depth: 28"
- Height: 58"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Two Year Parts