Dyson DC 65 Multi Floor Upright Vacuum, Model DC65MULTIFLOOR
Cleans better than any other vacuum across carpets and hard floors.
The DC65 upright vacuum is engineered for tough tasks. With its self-adjusting cleanerhead and re-engineered brushbar, the DC65 is able to clean both carpets and hard floors throughout the home. The bristles dig deeper into carpets to remove more dust and dirt, while providing superior performance on hard floors. The DC65 uses the latest Ball™ technology and has remodeled cyclones. The DC65 has been built to achieve the highest suction at the cleaner head, twice the suction as any other vacuum.¹
- Radial Root Cyclone technology
Conventional vacuums rely on bags to trap dust and dirt. But when you start to use some bagged machines, dust can clog the tiny holes in the bag. Some ordinary bagless vacuums work in a similar way. They use a central filter to trap fine dust, which can clog too. Suction drops, leaving dust and dirt behind in your home. In Radial Root Cyclone™ technology remodeled airflows help remove more dirt, dust and allergens from the home.
- Strongest suction at the cleaner head
Many upright vacuums use fixed settings. Their cleaner heads don’t self-adjust to different floor types – the bigger the gap between cleaner head and floor, the more suction power is wasted. With an active base plate it creates the optimal cleaner head contact for every floor type, reducing air leaks and retaining more suction power. It’s designed for outstanding performance across all floors – not just carpets, but the whole of your house.
- Reconfigured brush bar
25% more power drives bristles deeper into carpets removing more dirt.
- Ball™ technology for upright vacuums
Dyson Ball™ uprights ride on a ball, which pivots on the spot so you can steer with a turn of the wrist. The ball also houses core technology, including the motor and ducting. There’s less clutter, so it’s easier to clean into awkward places, along edges and around furniture.
- Hygienic and quick to empty
Emptying the bin on a Dyson vacuum is quick and hygienic. Just press the button to release the dirt. The bin is clear, so you can see when it needs emptying – and how much dust, dirt and pet hair the machine has captured. Dyson vacuums were the first to have clear bins – despite market researchers insisting it was a bad idea. Now clear bins are everywhere (though not all are made from the same ABS polycarbonate as riot shields, like Dyson bins).
- Captures more dirt than any other cyclone technology
Dyson has been continually refining vacuum cyclone technology since inventing it more than 20 years ago. A Dyson cyclone captures more dirt and microscopic dust than any other. No bag. No loss of suction.
- No extra costs
Other vacuums rely on bags and filters to capture dust and dirt. Dyson machines have Root Cyclone™ technology. Centrifugal forces up to 100,000 times gravity fling dust and dirt straight into the bin. And that includes the fine dust that clogs the filters in ordinary bagless vacuums. Unlike other vacuum cleaners, Dyson machines don't lose suction - and don't need costly replacement bags and filters.
- Built to last
Tough and durable. All Dyson vacuums are made from ABS and polycarbonate – the same material used in riot shields and crash helmets. Every single component is relentlessly tested to survive real life.
- Traps allergens, expels cleaner air
Only Dyson vacuums have constant powerful suction, high dust removal, the ability to capture allergens, expel cleaner air, do not have dusty bags to empty and are certified asthma & allergy friendly™ by the Asthma & Allergy Foundation of America.
- Patented cyclone technology: Radial Root Cyclone™ technology
- Suction power: 245 AW
- Movement type: Ball™ technology
- Filter: Lifetime washable post filter
- Cleaner head: Reconfigured brushbar
- Stair cleaning: Instant high reach wand
- Bin capacity: 0.55 gallons
- Maximum reach: 51.7 ft
- Cord length: 35 ft
In The Box:
- Combination crevice / stair tool
- Operating manual
- Quick start guide
- Product registration card
- 5 year parts and labor warranty
- Height: 42.4"
- Width: 13.4"
- Depth: 15.4"
- Unit: 17.5 lbs
- Shipping: 20 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 5 Years Parts And Labor
- Tested against upright market, dust-loaded, using ASTM F608, ASTM F2607, and IEC 60312-1 5.2, 5.9.
- *Suction tested against upright market to ASTM F558 at the cleaner head, dust- loaded as per IEC 60312-1. Graph reflects DC65 compared to top-performing product for each brand (Shark Navigator Lift Away, Hoover Windtunnel Air, Eureka Air Speed One Turbo, Bissell Cleanview Helix).
- **To prove this our engineers test for pick up performance across carpets (ASTM F608), hard floors (ASTM F2607) and hard floors with crevices (IEC 60312-1 5.2). To mimic actual use, they load machines with dust before testing (IEC 60312 – 1 5.9).