Viking 48" Pro-Style Free Standing Stainless Steel Sealed Burner Gas
Range, Model VGCC5486GSSLP
This new sealed burner gas range offers updated styling and even more exceptional
features. The Pro Sealed Burner System delivers precision control of all burners,
including the new TruPower Plus™ 18,500 BTU burner included on select models,
six burner. And inside the oven, the combination of a 30,000 BTU u-shaped burner
and 1,500 degree F GourmetGlo™ infrared broiler provide unrivaled power.
- SureSpark™ Ignition System
From low to high, the exclusive SureSpark™ ignition system lights every time.
- VSH™ Pro Sealed Burner System
Cook like a pro with up to 18,500 BTUs and infinite settings of easy-to-clean
high performance sealed burners. Combination of unique patented burner and
surface design provides cleanability plus superior performance at any temperature
The VariSimmer™ setting on Viking gas surface burners allows for precision
control of ultra-low cooking temperatures.
- Porcelainized Cooking Surface
Keep spills in one place with the raised edges of our exclusive one-piece
tooled porcelainized cooking surface. Raised edges around perimeter seal top
to completely contain spills.Porcelanized for easy cleaning, durability and
long lasting finish.
- Gourmet-Glo™ Infrared Broiler
Lock in all the savory juices of even the thickest porterhouse with the intense
heat of the restaurant-quality Gourmet-Glo(TM) infrared broiler. Intense heat
from broiler sears meats and fish locking in juices.
- ProFlow™ Convection Baffle
Bake breads and cakes to lofty perfection with the incredibly even heat circulation
of the ProFlow™ Convection Baffle system. Each Pro Flow Baffle has been engineered
specifically for each oven cavity to maximize even cooking.
Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- VSH™ (VariSimmer-to-high) Pro Sealed burner System
- Front right burner equipped with TruPower Plus™ 18,500 BTU burner (not
available on 4GQ or 4G models)
- Burners equipped with 15,000 BTU's
- VariSimmer™ setting for all burners
- All burners equipped with SureSpark™ Ignition System for consistent and
- Automatic re-ignition; surface burners light at any position on the
knob and re-light if extinguished even on lowest setting
- Heavy duty metal knobs with stainless steel finish shipped standard
- Combination of single 30,000 BTU U-shaped burner and infrared broiler with
SureSpark™ Ignition System (left oven has one 15,000 BTU)
- GourmetGlo™ Infrared Broiler provides intense searing heat for broiling
- Oven has six rack positions with two TruGlide™ full extension racks and
one standard rack
- Six functions - natural airflow bake, convection bake, infrared broil, convection
infrared broil, convection dehydrate and convection defrost
- All convection functions utilize the ProFlow™ Convection Air Baffle, which
is specifically designed to ensure balanced airflow for even heat distribution
- Convection fan switch conveniently located on control panel
- Left baking oven provides secondary oven
- Heavy-duty broiler pan/grid
- Two halogen oven lights for excellent visibility throughout the oven cavity
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- One piece tooled and porcelainized cooking surface for easy clean up
- Burner caps are easily removable for quick cleaning
- Heavy-duty, porcelainized, cast-iron removable surface grates provide continuous
front-to-rear, left-to-right surface for easy movement of large pots
- Available in 12" or 24" widths
- Commercial-grade, machined steel construction with Blanchard finish to retain
cooking oils for stick-resistant cooking
- Thermostatically controlled for precise temperatures (24" Griddle includes
separate burner controls)
- Cast grease trough can easily removed from the front of the griddle for
- Automatic electric spark ignition/re-ignition
- Porcelainized, cast-iron one piece grate
- Porcelainized flavor generator-plates catch dripping and circulate smoke
around food for outdoor-grilled flavor
- Two piece porcelainized drip pan can hold three quarts of liquid
- Drip tray located beneath the burner catches any possible drippings not
caught in the drip pan
- Shipped Natural or LP/Propane, field convert with conversion kit (pur chased
separately); accepts standard residential 1/2” (1.3 cm) ID gas service line
Gas Manifold Pressure
- Natural 5.0” W.C.P./ Liquid Pr opane L/P 10.0” W.C.P
- 120VAC/60 Hz; 4 ft. (121.9 cm), 3-wire cord with grounded 3-prong plug attached
Max Amp Usage
Surface Burner Rating (Natural/LP)
- 18,500 BTU (5.4 kW)/16,600 BTU 4.9 kW)
- 15,000 BTU (4.4 kW)/12,500 BTU (3.7 kW)
Griddle Burner Rating
- 15,000 BTU Nat./12,500 BTU LP/Pr opane (4.4 kW Nat/ 3.7 kW LP)
Grill Burner Rating
- 18,000 BTU Nat./16,000 BTU LP/Pr opane (5.3 kW Nat/ 4.7 kW LP)
- Right: 4 Cu. Ft.
- Left: 2.1 Cu. Ft.
- Height: 37"
- Width: 47-7/8"
- Depth: 24-5/16"
- Height: 16-1/8"
- Depth: 18-3/4"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- Two-year full - complete unit
- Five-year limited - surface/tube burners
- Ten-year limited - porcelain oven
- Ninety-day full - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items and decorative